Pippin

You were married to Pippin since few years and you had a son, Faramir. He was now five years old and he was exactly like his father. One night, after you put Faramir to sleep, you were reading on the couch and Pippin was trying to read a book. " How are you doing to read these things?! There is so many pages ". You escape a little laugh and continue to read. After a while, you started to feel tired so you went to sleep. When you pass in front of Faramir, you felt like he wasn't sleeping so you open his door to look. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping. You walk to your room and within five seconds you were asleep.

[Pippin's POV]

Few seconds after I heard the door of our room closed, meaning (y/n) was sleeping, I heard someone walking. Then I saw a little shadow, it was Faramir. " What are you doing up so late? Aren't you sleeping? " " I can't sleep... Mommy didn't told me my story ". I look at my son and say " Well, which one do you want me to read to you since mommy is sleeping? ". Faramir looks around him and smiles. He gets up and take one. When he came back, I realize it was an photo album. As he sit up back on the couch next to me he says " Can you tell me all stories? " " We'll see little boy ". He smiles and open the book at the first page. This page contain three pictures of Merry and I. " This was the day I met your mother, by hazard. That day, uncle Merry and I were preparing one of our prank again and we accidentally did it on your mother....". Faramir escape a laugh and put his hand over his mouth to not make so much sound. I smile and I continue to tell him stories of Merry and I. After a while, he fell asleep so I take him in my arms and bring him to his bed. I walk to my room to find (y/n) awake in our bed. " You're not asleep? " " No a certain Faramir woke me up with his laugh ". I smile. " You know, you're very good to tell stories, you should tell some to me more ". I smile again and lay beside her while telling her a story.