Richard Armitage part 1

You had three children with Richard, you first had Joey, who was 16, after you had Carl, he was 12 and you had Nina, who was 8. You were pregnant with your fourth child. You knew it was a girl since you were four months pregnant and you and Richard decided to name her Kaya.

You were at your house with your oldest son. You didn't felt well do Joey i to stay with you while Richard, Nina and Carl were shopping. After a while, you go to the toilet and saw blood. You got scared but you knew what was happening. You just miscarriage. You started to cry. You fall to the bathroom floor and cry all the tears you could. You heard a knock on the door " Mom, are you alright ? " you heard Joey says. Since you didn't answer, he took that as a no and enters. When he saw you he kneel to you and take you in his arms " What's wrong ? " " She's gone Joey, she's gone " " W-who's gone mom ? " " Kaya " you whisper crying. Joey started to cry as well in your shoulder while you cried on his. After few minutes, you walk out of the bathroom and go to your bedroom to be alone. You lay on your bed and cry again. You couldn't stop crying. Not with what just happen. After two hours, you heard the door closes. Richard and the kids were back. Tears were still leaving your eyes.

[Richard's POV]

I enter the house I shared with my wonderful wife. As I enter, I didn't saw her. I got worried and asks my oldest son where she was " In your bedroom " he says on a sad tone. I walk fast upstairs and knock on my bedroom door " Honey ? It's me " I say. She says nothing so I enter only to see her laying in our bed crying. I walk to her and kneel on the floor, taking her small hands in mine " What's wrong love ? ". She looked at me and I saw her red puffy eyes " She's gone " she whisper to me. I understood, but I didn't believed it " No, that can't be true ". She just let out a sob and my world fall. Our baby was gone. Our little Kaya was dead. I cried with her while holding her close. None of us talk. t do you want to say to that ' It will be alright, we'll get over it ! '.

We get downstairs and looked at Carl and Nina " We have something to tell you " I say. I knew that Joey already knew it, she told it to me. My childs raised their head and looked at me " Mommy miscarriage " I say tear leaving my eyes. Carl understood and started to cry. Joey took him in his arms as they both cry on each others shoulders. Nina didn't understood. I walk to her and kneel in front of her. She looked so much like my wife. " Mommy is not pregnant anymore Nina " I say, not trying anything better. " Why ? " she asks me " Something went wrong and the baby is dead ". Nina started to cry on my shoulder as I hold her small body in my arms. Each five of us were crying. I heard someone walk to (y/n) and after few seconds, I heard Carl says " Don't worry mommy, Kaya will come back, I know it ". I turn and saw them hugging and crying.

Few days later, I had an interview for the Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey. I was tierd because I couldn't sleep, neither could (y/n). WHen I got there, I was greeted by my friends, who knew what happen. At the interview, most of the questions were for Martin and I since we're principal actors. After a while, I heard the interviewer says " Richard, how is (y/n) and the baby ? ". I freezed. Tears came in my eyes and I tried to hold them, but I couldn't. " I don't think it's a good question for the moment " I heard Dean says " Why not ? " the girl says " Because (y/n) miscarriage " I say before leaving the interview. I enter my loge and cry. After a while I heard a knock to the door " Enter " I say drying my tears. I look up and saw Aidan. He took me in his arms and I cried. Aidan was one of the actor I was closest to, with Martin and Dean for sure. " The interview is over " Aidan says. I nod. This would be really awkward for the people that watch it since this Tv Show was live. I took my coat and walk to my home. Sure, there was many paparazzis, like habitualy, but they all asks me questions about the baby. I saw Joey getting out and screams " Fuck all of you, get away from us ! ". I enter the house and walk to my bedroom where I could be alone with my wife.