Your Kids Names / The Hobbit Cast #1

Lee Pace (You're Aidan Turner twin sister, which means that you have 4 years of difference with Lee) : First, you had a son, Logan Aidan Pace (Lee was 25 and you were 21), after, you had a second son, Thomas Lee Pace, he's born 4 years after Logan (Lee was 29, you were 25), your third child was a boy, Luke James (Lee's father name) Pace who is 2 years younger than Thomas (Lee was 31 and you were 27) and your last child was a girl that you named Ava Charlotte (Lee's mother name) Pace that was born 3 years after Luke (Lee was 34 and you were 30)

Dean O'Gorman (You're Martin little sister, 7 years younger (You're 2 years younger than Dean) ) : You had a boy first that you named Liam Lance (Dean's father name) O'Gorman (Dean was 26 and you were 24). 3 years after, you had a daughter, Leah Vicky (Dean's mother name) O'Gorman (Dean was 29 and you were 27), 4 years later you had your last child, a boy that you named Sean Martin O'Gorman (Dean was 33 and you were 31)

Aidan Turner (You're Luke's little sister, 5 years younger (You're 1 year younger than Aidan) ) : Aidan and you had twins, a boy named Alexi Luke Turner (Aidan was 24 and you were 23) and his twin sister Alana Ruby Turner, born 5 minutes after Alexi (Aidan was 24 and you were 23) and 4 years later, you had a second son, Dean (Name after Dean O'Gorman sure :D) Aidan Turner (Aidan was 28 and you were 27) and finally, 3 years later, you gave birth to your last child, your daugther Sara Lou Turner (Aidan was 31 and you were 30)

Richard Armitage (You're Dean's older sister, 2 years older (You're 3 years younger than Richard) ) : You and Richard first had a little girl that you named Lili Margaret (Richard's mother name) Armitage (Richard was 27 and you were 24), 4 years later, you had a second daughter, Mila Ane Armitage (Richard was 31 and you were 28). 3 years after giving birth to Mila, you gave birth to Louis Dean Armitage (Richard was 34 and you were 31). And your last child was a boy named Kyle Richard Armitage

Luke Evans (You're Lee's little sister, 1 year younger) (1 year younger than Luke) : Luke and you had first a boy that you named Chris Lee Evans (Luke was 25 and you were 24). 5 years later you gave birth to your last child, a girl that you named Joelle Marie Evans (Luke was 30 and you were 29)

Orlando Bloom (You're Luke's twin sister) (2 years younger than Orlando) : You had a son that you named Jake Luke Bloom (Orlando was 26 and you were 24). 6 years after him, you gave birth to your daughter Maloue Sonia Bloom (Orlando was 32 and you were 30). 4 years later, you gave birth to your second son, Christopher Harry (Orlando's non biological father name) Bloom (Orlando was 36 and you were 34)

Martin Freeman (You're Richard little sister, 3 years younger) (3 years younger than Martin) : You and Martin had three childs, a first daughter named Kaithlyn Philomena (Martin's mother name) Freeman (Martin was 27 and you were 24). 3 years later you gave birth to your son, John Geoffrey (Martin's father name) Freeman (Martin was 30 and you were 27) and finally 3 years after giving birth to John, you gave birth to your second daughter, Lou Anna Freeman (Martin was 33 and you were 30)

NOTE: I didn't even realized I wrote Chris Evans... It wasn't even suppose to be named after Chris Evans..

Omg.. Aha