Bilbo

You were living in Bagshot Row with your friend Bilbo. His house was near yours. Evryday, Bilbo was visiting you. You loved his company. He was funny, sweet, carring, lovly, everything you loved from a man,  maybe this was why you fell in love with him. One day, you were arranging your flowers in your garden at the back of your house when Bilbo arrived. He seemed nervous " Ah Bilbo, great to see you " you say smiling. He did a little smile and look at you " Hum, I have something to tell you (y/n) ". You look at him and nod. You continue arranging a few flowers and sat beside him on a chair " Do you want some tea ? I know it's not four but it's always good to drink tea in your company " you say. Bilbo nods and you go inside to prepare tea. You came back few mintues later with the tea pot and two cups and few sugar cube, knowing Bilbo put some in his tea, and you sometimes put some. When you sat down, you pour tea in Bilbo's cup and he thank you. While you pour som in yours, you saw him putting two cube in his tea. You smile and add one. " So you had something to tell me " you say smiling as Bilbo take a sip. He nod and swallow " Yeah, it's not really easy to say but I'll go on... I'm going on an adventure to take back Erebor with 13 dwarfs and a wizard " he says. You were shock. You put back your cup in the saucer " You what ? ". Bilbo sighs " But Bilbo this is dangerous ! There's a dragon in the mountain and you know it ! ". Bilbo put his cup down and look at you. He saw the fear and the sadness in your eyes. He takes your hand in his and says " I know that it can be dangerous but I'll be fine, I'm with 13 dwarfs and a wizard, how can something happen to me ? ". You turn your face so Bilbo couldn't see the tears falling down. You didn't saw him getting up and walking to you. You felt a hand taking your chin and turning your face so you could face him " (y/n), please believe me, I'll be fine ". You look at him in the eyes. You could see his perfect blue eyes. Bilbo dry your tears and say " I'll always come back to you, I promise, you'll be the only reason for me to come back ". Bilbo sigh and kiss you. You were shock but kiss him back. When he break the kiss, he look at you and smiles " I love you (y/n), I've always love you ". You smile and say " I love you too Bilbo ". His smile grew bigger. You continue talking and you asks him " When are you leaving ? " " In few hours, I came to tell you this, the dwarfs are at my house, I hope that it's not a mess.. ". You smile and say " Than, we only have to go at yours so you could keep and eye on them ". He smiles and nod. He takes your hand and you walk hand in hand to his house.

A year and half later

You were in Bilbo's house. You were staying there so no one would come and pick his thing. He was actualy scared that his cousin come and pick his spoons again. After a while. You hear the door open. You were scared. You walk to the door only to see Bilbo. You smile " Ahh Bilbo ! " you say. He smiles and drop everything he had in his hands and run to kiss you. You kiss him back and smiles.

Two months after, you were feeling bad. You and Bilbo adopt Frodo since is parents died on a boat trip. You were feeling sad for Frodo, he was a young Hobbit. He didn't really have memories of his parents. You were baking with Frodo for Bilbo and Frodo looks at you and say " Do you think uncle Bilbo will be happy to have a child ? " you look at him and smiles " Shre thing he will Frodo " you say. You were pregnant of your first child with Bilbo. You were happy because you knew that Bilbo wanted childs with you. At night, when Frodo was sleeping, you were talking with Bilbo. He was playing with your hairs and you put out some of his dark brown hairs of his eyes " I love you " he says " I love you too Bilbo " you say kissing him. He put his hand on your waist but he touch your belly in procecus and as he pass his hand, the baby kick. He was shock " What was that ? " he says. You smile and say " I was planning on telling you another way but I think I can't hide it anymore " " Hide what ? " " I'm pregnant Bilbo ". He smiles and kiss you and put his hand on your starting to be round belly. " I can't wait to see our baby " he says " Me either " you say.

Few months later, you gave birth to a boy that you named Thorin, in honour of the friend dwarf that died in battle. He was looking like Bilbo, same brown hairs, same blue eyes, same nose, same mouth, everything was the same as his father. Bilbo was smiling like a crazy. Frodo was next to you, looking at his cousin " He looks like you uncle ! " he says in his little voice. You smile at Frodo and put a hand on his cheek.

Few years later

You had a little family with Bilbo. Two years after having Thorin, you had a daugther, Lila, this time, she was looking like you. The more Thorin grew older, the more he looked like Bilbo and the more Lila grew up, the more she looked like you. Frodo was in love with them, and they were in love with Frodo. You smile. You would neve be more proud of your family.