Dean O'Gorman

In this imagine you're three years younger than Dean and you married when you were 23 (Dean was 26)

" Love what's wrong ? " Dean asks you as he sees you crying in the bathroom. You let the tears fall and say in a whisper " I had a miscarriage ". Dean says nothing so you thought he didn't hear you so you look up at him. He was crying. He fall on his knees take you in his arms. He was crying on your shoulder and you cry on his. You were a month pregnant when you started to feel weird thing in your tummy so you went to the doctor and learn that you miscarriage. Dean look at you and say " Our little baby.. It's gone " he says crying. You look at him and say " Why did it happen to us ? What have we done wrong ? " " I don't know love, I don't know ".

Nine months later

You and Dean had tried back for another baby. You were three months pregnant and you haven't told Dean yet. Since today was his birthday, you decided to tell him. You were in the kitchen preparing dinner when you here him enters the house " Love I'm home ! " he says in his beautiful voice" In the kitchen " you say to your husband of 3 years. He smiles and hug you from behind " Happy birthday love ". He thank you and help you with the dinner. When you finish eating, you give him a box. He look at you and open it. He saw blue socks. He smiles knowing what it means " How much months ? " he asks " Three ". He smiles and walk to you to kiss you. He put his hands on your belly. He broke the kiss and give a you a kiss on the forehead. The baby give a little kick and Dean smiles. " I can't wait to see him " " I can't wait to see him too ".

Six months later

You gave birth to your son Liam Dean O'Gorman few hours ago. He was looking like Dean a lot, which you didn't complain about since Dean is for you the prettiest man on Earth. He still hadn't open his eyes so you didn't know if he had you eyes or Dean's ocean blue one. After a while, Liam finally opens his eyes. He had Dean's one. Dean smiles and say " He's perfect ". You nod and Dean kiss you.