Legolas Greenleaf #2

{Imagine being Legolas' mother figure}

You were best friend with Thranduil since forever. When his wife died, he was destroy. Since you were his second in command, you were always staying close to him, he even asks for a throne for you in the throne room. You were helping him raising Legolas. Everyday, you and young Legolas were going out doing archery alone to let Thranduil relax.

[Few centuries after]

Legolas was a full grown Elf. You were still going out to do archery. He was as good as you and Thranduil by now. After a while of shooting, you heard something strange and went to look at it. You still haven't come back and Legolas got worried " (y/n) ? " he says. As he walked where you left, he saw your body on the ground after few meters " (y/n) ! " he says scared as hell. He bent down and heard that you were still breathing. He took you in his arms, being careful to not hurt you since you had a big injury on your shoulder, which was making you lose a lot of blood. He took your bow and arrows and run to the castle. When he enters, he runs to the nurses and puts you on a bed" Help ! " he screams. Many nurses came " You'll beed to leave my prince " one of them says. " No. I'm not leaving her side ! " " You have too my prince ! " a maid says a bit angry since she didn't have space to work. After two minutes, Legolas left. He search his dad and found him in his study few minutes after. When Thranduil saw Legolas' face he got a bit scared " What's wrong ? " " It's (y/n), she's in the nursery because something happen in the woods. I don't know what happen but it's really bad ". Thranduil and his son walked to the nursery where they saw you sleeping. They sat down on chairs and wait for you to wake up, which you did few minutes after. They both smiles when they saw your (y/e/c) eyes opens. " I was so worried Nana " Legolas says. You look at him and smile " It's the very first time you call me like that little leaf " you say in a weak voice. Thranduil smiles and Legolas says " You're the best mother figure I can ever have ". You smile and Thranduil asks you how you get your injury " A men was there with his knife, he tried to kill me but he only cut a lot of my skin " you say. Thranduil make you describe the man and asks his guards to go and search him so he could be sentenced. When the guards found him, Thranduil sentenced him for life prison in the cells of Mirkwood with a high watching system.