Dean O'Gorman and Aidan Turner

You were best friend with Aidan since forever. When he told you that he had his role for The Hobbit, you were so happy for him " Aidan that's wonderful ! " you say. He smiles and hugs you. You hug him back. You were in New-Zealand because Aidan needed to film scenes. You were with looking at him while he film. Aidan talked to you about Richard, even if you already him. He also talked to you about Martin, but you knew him. He talked to you about his co-star, best friend and brother Dean O'Gorman. When he show you a pic of him, all you could think was ' Wow, he's really pretty ! " When you saw Dean and Aidan walking to you, you started to be a bit nervous. " (y/n), I present to you Dean, Dean here's (y/n), my childhood best friend " Aidan says. You smile and shake hands with Dean " It's nice to see you, Aidan couldn't stop talking about you ". You smile and blush. Dean smiles and talk until the boys needed to go back or filming.

That night, you Dean and Aidan went to a bar. The more you talk with Dean, the more you fell in love with Dean. After a while, Aidan went to the bathroom, leaving you alone with Dean. You saw a boy approaching you. Dean saw him and when the boy arrives, he sat at Aidan's place and flirt with you. Dean saw that you were uncomfortable so he puts an arm around you and say " Will you let me and my girl alone ? ". The boy look at both of you and left. You look at Dean and smiles " Thank you " " You're welcome love " he says " It wasn't hard " " What do you mean it wasn't hard ? " " I love you (y/n), since I laid eyes on you ". You smiles and kiss him. He kisses back.

[Two Years Later]

You were playing Tauriel in the Hobbit. Dean was a bit jealous because you were going to kiss Aidan. You were pregnant of Dean's child and your hormones were really high. Dean didn't knew that you were pregnant, you haven't told him yet, but you were going to tell him soon. It was the scene where Kíli dies. You were about to kiss Aidan. When you kiss Aidan, you did as Tauriel needes to do, cry. But only, you cry more than you should. The scene was over and you still continue to cry. Dean was taking you in his arms " Love what's wrong ? " he asks worried " Nothing, it's just that I can't control it " you answer. Dean looked at you and after you stop crying you look at him and say " I'm pregnant Dean, that's why I couldn't control my cries ". He smiles and kisses you.

[Five months later]

You just gave birth to your sons, Liam and Sean. Aidan and Sarah were the godparents of Sean and your brother and his wife were the godparents of Liam. They both looked like Dean a lot. You were holding Sean and Dean was holding Liam. After a while, you saw Aidan enters. Sarah already came since Aidan was filming. When he enters he smiles " They're pretty " he says aming Dean jump. He turns and saw his best friend " Thanks mate ". Aidan smiles and gave you a kiss on the forehead " You think you'll be ready for the premiere ? " he asks knowing that the premiere was in a qeed and half. You nod and smiles " Yeah, I think I'll be ". He smiles and sit down on a chair " I'm happy for you guys, really ". Dean smiles and thanks him " Do you want to hold your nephew ? " you ask. He nods and you hand him Sean. He smiles as you give him. You and Dean saw a tear leaving his left eye. He pass a finger on his nephew cheek and Sean grab his finger with his baby hand. You smiles and put your head on Dean's shoulder since he came and sits next to you on the bed.