Aidan Turner and Dean O'Gorman SMUT!!! part 2

Requested by keeleyann00

As you, Aidan and Dean promise, you would do another smutty night but place changed. It happen few days after the first night. You and Dean were waiting for Aidan to arrive. You all got drunk, like the other time, and after a while, Aidan pushes you against a wall and kisses you roughly. You kiss him back and it ended up in the bedroom. Dean was kissing you as Aidan tease you with two of his fingers. You harse your back and let out a moan as Aidan found your sensible spot. After a while, you felt Aidan's tongue on you. You moan louder, sending vibrations in Dean's mouth, which make him moan. When Aidan finished teasing you, Dean puts himself under you and Aidan on top of you. Dean was doing anal with you and Aidan was fucking you. You were moaning loudly as their two big dick were in you. Aidan kisses you and Dean kisses your neck, leaving love bite everywhere he kissed. You al came together at the same time. They put off the condoms and you took both of their dick in one of your hand, pumping them slowly. You were on your knees on your bd and the boys were side by side. They were moaning really loud. You lick Dean's dick and after lick Aidan's. Dean came in your mouth and Aidan came on your boobs. You swallow Dean's seed and take all seed that was on you and bring it to your mouth to swallow it. After a while, Dean started to fuck you and Aidan was playing woth your breats from behind. He licked your nipple, making you moan. You put a hand on his neck and put his head down on your and kisses him. Dean found your sensible spot and you moan in Aidan's mouth, turning him even more on, if it could be possible. Only after few trusts, you came on Dean's dick and he came in you few seconds after. You three lays in the king size bed you and Dean have, breathing heavily. The blanket was covering your naked bodies. You three quickly fall alseep and you knew this wasn't the last time that thing was happening.