Aragorn Request

jumpingmanatee requested: Aragon being jealous and saying something hurtful to you, you run away. After a while, he chase after you but you are already gone. He becomes insanely worried you won't come back

You were Aragorn's best friend since your were both little. You were also the cousin of Boromir and Faramir. You and Aragorn were in Gondor for his crowning. You were in the first row with Faramir, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Frodo, Legolas, Gimli, Eomer and Eowyn. You smile as you watch Gandalf posing the crown on the King's head. Everyone applause and Aragorn turns smiling.

[Few days later] [Aragorn's POV]

I watch as Legolas (y/n) talk. I couldn't help but be jealous. I was in love with her for so many years. She was laughing like I never saw her laughing before. She seems so happy with Legolas. When he left to go back in Mirkwood, I walk to (y/n) and say " Can we talk, alone ". She nods and we walk to the throne room. I turn around and we start to talk " What were you doing with Legolas " " Talking... " " Don't lie to me (y/n)! Tell me what you were doing with Legolas! " " We were talking " " You call that a talk?! I call that a flirt! You were flirting with him, there's no doubt on it " " Aragorn..." she says. " No (y/n)! I can't take it anymore! Can you just open your eyes and look at what's happening?! No you can't, you're too blind for that! " I look at her and saw tears in her eyes. " (y/n)... " but before I could finish my sentence, she got out.

[Your POV]

I got out of the throne room crying. I couldn't believe what Aragorn just told me. ' How can he says that? ' I mean, he's my best friend I have on this life. I continue to run until my legs couldn't run anymore. I sat down under a tree and cry. I was far from the Gondor but I could still see it's castle.

The next morning, I get up and continue to walk again for a while. ' I'm so hungry. I need to eat something ' I told myself. After a while of walking, I saw an apple tree. My eyes light up and I pick up some apples. I eat one at the same time as walking and smiles as my appetite disappear slowly. When I was done with the apple, I throw the heart on the ground and continue to walk. That day, I walked so far away from the Gondor that I couldn't even see the castle, even if I climb on a tree and look in the horizon.

[Aragorn's POV]

" (y/n)! " I scream in every room of the castle. I was looking out for her but I never saw her. I was worried as hell ' What if she ran away and don't come back? '. I felt cold sweat going down the back of my neck as I search her. After looking around the castle and in every room of it, I called Faramir and tells him to join me in the throne room " I need some of your guards to come with me and search (y/n). She disappeared last night and I can't find her. Faramir, take the guards you trust the most and bring them with you, we're leaving in two hours ". Faramir nods and walk away. When it was time to leave. I sit on my horse and walk out of the castle to see Faramir and a thousand guards, they were all sitting on their horses. I look at Faramir and make a great full smile to him. He nods back and I say " You all know how looks (y/n), I want her back as fast as possible. Search in every corner of the forest. If she's in danger, do everything to save her. If someone finds her, scream that you found her. Everyone must repeat so everyone can hear. Go! ". Everyone start to go in the forest in little groups. I was with Faramir, we were alone. After three hours of searching, I finally found her. She was lying on the ground, surrounds by leaves. She looked like she was sleeping. Faramir got off of his horse and walk to her. I walked out of this spot and let out a scream " Everyone go back to the castle! ". I hear lots of other screams saying the same thing as I. I walked back to (y/n) and Faramir to see him giving her some water and food. When she saw me she froze. Faramir knew of what happen and says to her " He wanted to find you. I think he'll explain when we'll arrive to the castle. She makes a little nod and Faramir sat her on his back. She fell asleep at the second her head fall on her cousin's back. When we got to the castle, Faramir takes her to her room and lays her down. When she wakes up few hours later, I was alone with her. " You're awake " I tell her. " What did you wanted to explain? " she asks me on a quite cold tone. " I know you are angry and sad and that's normal. I regret what I told you. I can't believe I said that to you, my best friend, the girl I love ". When I realized what I said, I froze. She looks at me with a soft smile " You do love me too? " she says on a little tone that makes me smile " Yes, I do love you. I didn't knew how to tell you and to see you talking and laughing with Legolas made me jealous ". She smiles and pat the bed next to her. I walk and sit on it. As I sat, she kisses me. I kiss her back and we lay on her bed, talking. We both fell asleep in each other arms. Her head was on my shoulder and my chin was resting on her head. I was happy to know that she didn't hate me but loves me. I was finally able to be with the girl I loved since forever.

NOTE: I hope I did it right!!!