Fíli Request

band_lover66 requested: The reader is a Dwarf with long red (ginger) curly hairs and green eyes. Maybe an imagine where he offers to braid her hairs and confess his love

You were in the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. It was the Battle of the Five Armies, fighting Azog with Thorin. You already saved Fíli and his younger brother Kíli. When Azog was dead, you all walk back to the castle.

The battle was now over, Fíli, Kíli and Thorin were in the nursery. When Fíli came out, you smile and say " You're alright now. We'll have a happy life here, it will be a peace life ". He smiles and hug you. You blush as he hugs you. You've always love the Durin Prince.

Few weeks later when Fíli was fine, he take you out for a walk in the gardens of Erebor. After a while, Fíli looks at you and says " Can I braid your hairs? ". You nod and turn so he can braid your ginger hairs. He smiles and takes a part of your hair and make a braid. He continues for a while and after a while, your eyes light up. Braiding hair was a part of Dwarf courting! " How could I forget it? I am a Dwarf, I know the Dwarf courting ". You let Fíli continue and after a while he says " You know, when I first met you, when I first look into your green eyes, I fell in love with you. When I get to know you, I fell even more in love with you ". You turn around and smile. " You really mean that? " you ask. Fíli nods " I'll always mean the truth about my love for you ". Your smile grew bigger and you throw yourself in the Prince arm. You kiss him and he kisses you back. " I love you so much (y/n) " " I love you too Fíli, since forever ". He smiles and kisses you again.