The Hobbit Preference

@AllysonBrooks had the idea, thanks!!

The Wedding

Bilbo: Two weeks after Bilbo asked you to be his wife, it was the big day. Yes, today you were becoming Mrs. Baggins! You were so excited. You were wearing a white dress with a white veil that was longer than your dress. As habitually, you didn't had no shoes since Hobbits don't wear shoes. Your hairs were braid on the sides and on the top of your head. The rest was naturally curly. You had a little tiara on your head that belonged to your great-grand mother. You were with your father, who was walking you to the aisle. When you arrived to Bilbo, your father went and sit at his place and the wedding start. " Everyone, today, we are here to celebrate the union of Bilbo Baggins and (y/n) Noakes ". Bilbo smiles and squeeze your hands, which make you smile even more. " You can now say your vows, mister Baggins, you can start ". Bilbo nods and says his vows " (y/n), when I met you, Ik ew that I would marry you and here we are today, it is the time I waited fir so long. So here I am, in front of you, telling you that I'll always take care of you, I'll always love you and that whatever happen, I'll always be there for you ". You smile and a tear escape your eye. It was now your turn. " Bilbo, I promise you that I'll always be there for you when you feel down, I'll always love you, whatever happen, if you go on another adventure, I'll be the one waiting for you to come back to our house, I'll always protect you and I'll always stay with you, forever ".

Thorin: Today was the day you were becoming Mrs Oakenshield or the Queen of Erebor. You were excited and nervous at the same time. Since your father died on war, it was Fíli who walked you to the aisle. You found that quite funny but sweet at the same time. When you were ready, you saw your oldest nephew waiting for you " Auntie, you're so pretty, uncle will melt under your look ". You blush and smiles " Thank you Fíli ". He smiles and you take his arms. As he walks you to Thorin, everyone were stunned by the dress you were wearing. It was the dress that future Queens were wearing at their wedding. Thorin was wearing his King outfit and his crown. Thráin was marrying you. When you step on the aisle, Thorin took your hands and Fíli sat in between in brother and his mother. Thráin smiles and talk " Today, I can say I'm more than happy to marry my son to this wonderful women, (y/n) ". You smile and Thorin squeeze your hands. Thráin continues and after sawing your vows, Thráin says " Thorin, do you take (y/n) as yiur wife until death seperates you? " " I do " Thorin answer. Then his father asked you the same question and you answer the same thing. Thorin kisses you passionately and you were officially married.

Thranduil: Thranduil's mother was helping your mother to arrange you for your wedding. Today you were becoming Queen of the Woodland Realm. You were becoming Queen at the same time as you were marrying Thranduil. When you were ready, your father, Lord Eärendil, smiles and walk you to your future husband. When you arrive to him, he sat down next to your mother and your twin brothers. You were the youngest one of triplets, the oldest was Elros and between you was Elrond. Elros and Elrond were already married and then you met Thranduil and you knew you would marry him one day. Since Oropher died to war, it wasn't him who was marrying you but his brother Orepher. " Today we're here to a very special event, the wedding of my nephew and hos beautiful future wife ". You and Thranduil smiles. Orepher said a little speech an it was now time of the vows. You said yours and Thranduil said his. " You may now kiss the bride ". Thranduil sisn't wait any longer and put his lips on yours. Orepher took Oropher's crown and put it on his nephews head " I declare you, King of the Woodland Realm ". He turns around and took the Queen's crown. It was a little silver tiara that would be on your forehead and would make all your head. In the middle there was a little white stone, a white gem. You smile and he declare you Queen of the Woodland Realm.

Elrond: Elrond and you were getting married few days after he proposed to you. For the occasion, your parents, your brothers and your sisters all came to Imladris. When you were ready, your father walks you too Elrond and sit between your mother and sister Feoliann. Eärendil was marrying you today. After everything was done, Elrond kisses you as he puts his hands around your waist. When you broke the kiss, you didn't put off your hands around his neck. When you both were alone, you kiss him again and Elrond says " This is the best day ever " and kisses you for a third time.

Bard: Since you both were living in Lake-Town, you couldn't have a so fabulous wedding. So you and Bard did it at his parents' house. You invited your family and his family came too. His parents house was quite big so it was alright. You weren't dressed for the event but you didn't care at all. Bard's father was marrying you. " Do you Bard, take (y/n) as your wife until death separates you " " I do ". His father asked you the same question and you give him the same answer. " I pronounce you men and wife, you may now kiss the bride ". Bard kisses you passionately and everyone applause.

Kíli: You were marrying in Erebor with Kíli today. You were nervous but you tried to not show it. Your father was waiting for you to arrive and when he saw you, he literally fell to the ground " Look at yourself, my little girl, I can't believe that you're getting married today, seems like yesterday you were born " he says as a tear left his eyes. You smile and say to your father " Oh dad, don't be so sad " " But I am not, I'm just so happy for you ". You smile again and wipe his tears. He walks you to your future husband and when Kíli saw you, he smiles. The more you were approaching him, the more you were nervous and happy at the same time. Your dream was coming true but you were scared that someone would say something against your union. When you finally arrived to Kíli, after what seems to you an eternity, your father sits down and Kíli takes your hands in his. " Today Ladies and Gentleman, we are here to celebrate the union between (y/n) and Kíli ". You smile and look at your future husband. Kíli smiles either and the man who was marrying you continue by saying you could say your vows. Kíli starts and then followed by you. " If anyone wants to interrupt the union he must say it now or keep silence for the rest of his life ". You were scared but no one said a word. You smile and kiss Kíli since it was time.

Fíli: Your father was walking you to the aisle. As you walked, you saw Fíli waiting for you and Thorin. Thorin was marrying you. When you arrived, Your father sat down next to your mother on the side of your family. " Today, is the day, today, my nephew is marrying this wonderful Dwarf ". Fíli smiles, so do you. Thorin continue his speech and after the vows, it was time for the kiss. " You may now kiss the bride " Thorin says. Fíli didn't wait a second time and kisses you passionately.

Bain: Today was the day you were marrying Bain. You were in Dale since few years and it was now fully repair. Bard was happy when you and and Bard told him you were getting married. Now you were ready to walk to the aisle and your father was standing next to you and you intwined your arm with his. The musicians start to play the music and you walk on the flowers that were making a carpet. Arrived to the aisle, your father let you go and you face Bain. He takes your hand and the priest starts to talk. " Dear ladies and dear gentlemen, today, we are here to celebrate the wedding of Bain and (y/n) ". " Do you Bain, son of Bard, take (y/n) as your wife until death separates you? " " I do " Bain says " And do you (y/n), daughter of Al, take Bain as your husband until death separates you? " " I do " you answer. " I pronounce you men and wife, you may now kiss the bride ". Bain bent down and kisses you passionately. You were now officially Bain's wife and you couldn't be happier.

Legolas: Today was the big day, you were becoming the wife of Legolas. You were excited more than ever. You couldn't wait to be his wife. You were wearing a long white Eleven dress and a long white veil. Legolas was wearing the tunic that his father worn at his own wedding. As you walk to the aisle with your father, you felt every eyes on you, which was normal since it was a wedding. When you arrived to Legolas, he takes your hands and the wedding starts. " Today is the day the Prince marries his Princess. Legolas Greenleaf, do you take (y/n) Blueriver for your wife until death separates you? " " I do ". As he asks you the same question, Legolas smiles and his smile grew even bigger when you say 'I do'. Legolas kisses you and you were officially married.

Lindir: For the occasion, your father came to Rivendell. When he saw you tears scroll down on his cheek " My little baby girl, I can't believe you're getting married ". You smile and hug him. " It's been more than 600 years I haven't see you and now I'm seeing you at your wedding ". You smile again and wipe one of his tear. " Are you ready (y/n)? " you hear Elrond says. You nod and when he saw his brother he smiles " Elros! It's good to see you brother ". Elros smiles and they hug. " Well, I think I'll let you walk her to her future husband " Elrond says. Your father smiles and when Elrond left, he walk with you to Lindir. " My dear friends, today I have the honor to marry (y/n) and Lindir, ah, when I first saw them, I knew they would marry " Bilbo says. Yes, Bilbo Baggins was marrying you. He smiles and the wedding continues. After the vows, Bilbo looks at you and says " You may now kiss the bride ". Lindir kisses you and you kiss him back.