Your Life With Richard Armitage

Where You First Met: You were preparing your things to make up Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield. You ear someone enters the room. You turn around and you give him a smile. He smiles and sit down on the chair. You arrange him and when you were done, he look at himself and smiles " You did a really pretty job ". You smile and thank him. He got out of the loge and you follow him after closing all your makeup stuff. You look at all the actors playing there roles and smile. After few minutes, Richard needed touches. You arrange him and he walk back to set. At the end, when he was dressed normally and out of makeup, he walk to you and says " I was wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me ? ". You look at Richard and say " Yes sure ! I would love to go on a date with you ". He smiles and says " How about tonight ? " " Yes sure " " I'll come and get you around seven ". You nod and he smiles walking out of the loge.

Your First Date: It was close to seven and you were waiting for Richard to arrive at your house. You hear someone knock on your door and you smile. You open the door and saw Richard. You smile and he says " Ready for a date ? ". You nod and says " Yeah, ready for a date with you ". He smiles and lead you to his car. You enter on the passager seat and he drives to somewhere " Where are we going ? " " I was thinking for a movie. What do you want to see ? " Richard asks. " Hum I don't know.. How about Harry Potter ? ". He smiles and nods " Yeah that would be a good movie ". You smile and few minutes later, you arrived at the cinema. You both got out of the car and enter the cinema. " Hello " the girl says " Hi, two times Harry Potter please " Richard says. The girl nods and hand you two tickets. Richard pays and you walk to the room after taking a popcorn. The movie started and you were excited. You've always loved Harry Potter and Richard knew it. At the middle of the movie, you put your hand in the popcorn bag to take popcorn but instead of taking what you wanted, you take Richard's hand. You blush and look at him. You saw that he was also blushing. You let out a little laugh and he smiles. Until the end of the movie, you couldn't stop thinking about Richard, in a way you never thought about before.

He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend: You've been best friend with Richard since few months by now and you were madly in love with him. Hopefully for you, he loved you back, only, you didn't knew it. Today, you were going out with Richard. When he arrives, he gives you flowers and you blush " They're beautiful " you say " " Not as beautiful as you " Richard says. You blush even harder and put the flowers in water. You both enter his car and he drives to the beach. When you arrive, the sun was going down, making a perfect horizon. You sat on the sand and after a while of talking, Richard takes your right hand and says " Can I ask you something? ". You nod and he says " I know it's been only few months we met but... Do you want to be my girlfriend? ". Your eyes light up and you nod " Sure I'll be! ". He smiles and sweetly kisses you.

First Anniversary: Today the boys were trying costumes but it was also your one year anniversary. When the costume trying was over, you both drive back to your house where you change to be in pyjama, Richard did the same. You sat on the couch, waiting for him to arrive. You listen to movies but you were teasing Richard a bit. He knew what you were doing so he just push you on the couch and roughly kisses you. One luck the curtains were closed. He started to unclothe you and you did the same which leads fast to both of you being naked. Richard places himself at your entrance and you nod. It wasn't your first time with him. After few minutes of having sex, you felt yourself come. You both came at the same time and after Richard pulls himself out of you, he lay on the couch, putting you on him, and he puts the blanket on your naked bodies. " Happy anniversary my love " he says giving you a kiss on the head before you both fall asleep.

He Asks You To Marry Him: You and Richard were together since a year and half and you couldn't be happier. Today was your birthday and Rich planned something special. He knew how much you loved to read so in the afternoon, he asks you to read out loud to him. You take your Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book and open it where the marker was, only to see a ring hanging on the lace marker. You look at Richard and he simply says " Will you marry me? ". You nod and kiss him. He slid the ring on your finger and you smile.