Lindir Request

ilyniallerhoran requested: A romantic one with Lindir where they just met and Lindir falls in love with the reader

You were in Rivendell too see your uncle Elrond. You were the daughter of his twin brother Elros. " (y/n)! I'm happy to finally see you. It's been a while! ". You smile and hug him. He hugs you back and you walk inside the castle and talked while walking around. After a while, you saw a dark hair Elf walking to your uncle. " Lord Elrond! " " What is it Lindir? " Elrond says " The guards they saw...". But he wasn't able to finish his sentence. He couldn't stop staring at you. " Who is this my Lord? " " This is (y/n), my niece ". Lindir nods and smiles at you. You smiles back at him. That's when Lindir knew that he fell in love at first sight.

You and Lindir were now married since few years. You had two childs, twin sons, and you were waiting your third child. Your eldest son, Eredan was talking with Lindir about how you both met. You were with Eleron, braiding his dark hairs. Both of your childs were having dark hairs, like you and Lindir. After a while if listening to Eredan and Lindir talking, you hear your husband says " When I first met your mother, it was love at first sight. I knew I was going to live my life with her ". You smile since you were finish with braiding your son's hair, you walk into the room where your husband and Eredan were. " And I knew I was going to live my life with your father ". Lindir smiles, so did your sons.

NOTE: I hope that's what you wanted!