Thranduil

You were in a relationship with Thranduil. Sure thing you were doing this in the back of everyone, you didn't want anyone to find out your relation. One day, everything was normal at Mirkwood, until you hear guards approaching. You were the captain of the hunts and you told some guards to make a quick look in the forest to check for spiders, but instead, they came back with Dwarves! " Why on Earth is there Dwarves in the King's forest? " you asked one of your guards. " I don't know Captain, we'll bring them to the King and he'll do as he want with it ". You nod " And for the spiders " " Their number are growing, maybe we could kill them from their base and our forest will become the same as before ". You look at the guard and say " I'll talk with the King about that subject ". He nods and went to walk away but I say " Say to Tauriel to abort her idea about talking it to the King, it might turn out bad " " Sure my Captain ". You nod and make a little smile and enter the castle. When you enter, you walk directly to the throne room to find Thranduil, the Dwarves and a couple of guards. " Oh, sorry my Lord, I'll come back later " " No, you can stay, as the Captain of the hunts you must know too why they were in our lands ". You smile and walk to a place next to the King where you stand and listen. " So, Thorin Oakenshield, what are you doing in our lands ". Thorin looks at a Dwarf with dark hairs making the round of his head and a dark beard and after turns back to Thranduil. " We didn't know where we were, we ended up in your forest by mistake " he says. Thranduil didn't believe him. He turns to a guard and say " Take the others to the cells, I am keeping this one ". The guard nods and he and others take the Dwarves to the cells.
Few minutes later, The guards were taking Thorin to the cells. When they left, you look at Thranduil and say " Why you didn't make them leave? " " Because they didn't shown respect at me ". You look at him and nod. You walk away and he says " Where are you going? " " In my chamber " you say, which was true.
When you arrived to your chamber, you change your clothes and sit on your feather bed. You found that unfair to don't let them go. Yes, that's what you would do, you would help them escape. You quietly walk to the cella without no one seeing you. Since you were important in the castle, you had a double of the cells key. You walk to the cell of Thorin and when he saw you he says " Why are you here? What do you want from me? " " I came here to help you Thorin " I saw showing him the key. But then I heard someone walking " Who are you? ". I turn around " You who are you, why aren't you with the others ". " I came here to deliver my friends ". I look around and say " You must do quick, I'll show you were to escape without being seen ". He nods and after we put everyone out of their cells, I bring them to the wine cave. " Enter the barrels and wait my signal ". They do as I say and look at the two drunk sleeping guards and say while punching on the table " Wake up, come on, you both go upstairs and I hope you haven't drink so much because the King will know it! ". They mumble something and went up. When I was alone with them, I say on a whisper so no one would hear me " Alright! Go! ". I went back upstairs and I suppose they were gone. Few hours later, I was in my room when someone knock. I open the door and saw a guard " The King wants to talk to you ". I nod and walk to the throne room. When I enter, the first thing Thranduil says was " How many Dwarves were they? 11, 12 ". " 13 my Lord ". He nods " 13 and where are these 13 Dwarves now? " " In their cells I suppose ". He now looks at me and I saw anger in his eyes " No they're not in their cells, someone make them escape. We already questioned the Hobbit and he rats you out, can you have the kindness to tell me why he rated you out? ". I became nervous but it didn't show. " I don't know my Lord ". He looks at me and say " You know (y/n), I know when someone lies to me, just like you're doing ". He now looks at me and say " I am sure there is a Battle preparing for this kingdom, and once this Battle will be over, I shall end this relation for a while ". It felt like my troth squeeze. I needed air. " End the relation? ". " Yes, it is hard for me too but yes, I will end the relation for a while, now you're free to go ". You walk away with tears in your eyes but didn't let them fall.
The Battle Of The Five Armies was going on, Thranduil was right for the Battle. I wasn't suppose to go but J went anyway. I put an armor and a helmet and fight with the Elves. After a while of fighting, I felt something in my side. It was a sword. I let out a scream and kill the Orc who stabbed me. As I look at the sword scared, I saw it was an Elven sword he took from a dead body. Few seconds later, the Battle was over. A saw a figure walking. My helmet was off of my head and we could see I wasn't a male Elf. After a while, I realized the figure was Thranduil. He was searching something, Legolas probably. When he walk to me, he look down amount the bodies and saw my face. He gasps. I was loosing lot of blood and I knew that if I didn't had the medicine and everything I would die. " Thranduil..." I try to say. " Shh shh, keep your forces, I'll bring you to the tent and I'll heal you ". I nod and he carefully takes me in his arms. But in the meanwhile, I black out from the lost of blood.
When I woke up, I was on a bed in a chamber, which wasn't mine. As I look beside me, I saw Thranduil with tears falling down his cheeks. I try to sit up in the bed but failed. Thranduil hears the sound so look and saw me awake " (y/n), you're awake ". He smiles and I say " So, this relation is over for how much time? ". He looks at me and says " For never, I thought I loosed you, I was so scared that I realized I couldn't end our relation, even if it was for two weeks, I can't, I love you too much for that ". I smile and he says " Will you marry me, so I'll have the honor of having you by my aide everyday as my wife ". I nod and he kisses me and we fall asleep together on his bed.