Bard

You were Bard's bestfriend. You were living with him and his children. One day, you were out to the market alone when you felt someone following you. You walk faster when someone grab you. You tried to scream but a hand was on your mouth before you could say anything. You were bring somewhere where you've never been. " Well well well. Seems like we meet again " you hear Alfrid says. He makes a little sign to the guy that captures you and it was only you and him. You started to be scared, really scared.

[Flashback from 6 years ago]

You were walking in Lake-Town. It was night and it wasn't so cold. After a while, you felt someone grabbing you and taking you in an abounded house. The house was lonely, there was no other thing around. " Finally ". You hear a voice says. It was Alfrid. " W-what do you want? " " Oh, nothing too big " he says approaching you. He places his hands on your waist and bring them up to your breast, tearing up your dress. Your tear dress fall to the ground and Alfrid takes your breast in his hands. " Let me go " you say trying to get yourself out if his grip. After tearing up your panties, he throw you on the ground and enters three fingers in you. Since you were still a virgin, you scream in pain. Alfrid put his other hand on your mouth. He pulls his finger in and out of you. It was really hurting you. Before you could move, he put down his pants and enters you. You let out a big scream and big tears escape your eyes. Alfrid put his hand on your mouth and you bite him. You taste blood and Alfrid put off his hand. He slaps you. He pulls himself out of you and pull back his pants and left. You sat your back against the wall. As you try to sit, you wince in pain since it was hurting you badly. You were freezing but you couldn't put on your dress since it was torn. After a while, you heard someone scream your name " (y/n)! ". It was Bard. When he saw you, he pull off his coat and put it on you. He walk you to his house and says " It's gonna be alright. I'll protect you ".

[Present]

" No... " you say. He makes a little grin and tries to approach you. Before he could touch you, you slap him, hard. He looks at you and before he could slap you, Bard knock him over. He takes you in his arms and bring you to your house " I swear I'll kill him if he ever start again " he says. You look at Bard and hug him " Thanks for saving me Bard ". He hugs you back and says " I'll always protect you. Always ".