Benedict Cumberbatch

You were married to Benedict for two years and half. You already had a first child, a little boy that you named Harry. You were pregnant of seven months of your second child and tonight was the premiere of Star Trek. You didn't find any dress since you were heavily pregnant. " None seems to fit me... I'm looking like an elephant... " you say looking at yourself in the mirror at the same time as Ben tried to find a tie matching his suit. He turns around and put his arms around you " Din't say that, you're perfect ". You look at him troughs the mirror and he smiles before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You give him a weak smile and continue to find a dress. After two minutes of searching, you give up. You sigh and carefully sit on the bed. Ben smiles and turns in his wardrobe. He take something and turns around to face you " I bought you this few days ago... Do you think it would fit ". You turn around to see a dark blue dress. You smile " It's beautiful Ben " you say. He smiles and hands it to you. You take it and put it. you didn't even had to ask him to zip the dress since he did it by himself when he saw you coming back from the bathroom that was connect to your bedroom. You smile as you look at yourself in the glass again. The dress was fiting you perfectly. The dress was stopping at the middle of your thighs. You put your black shoes and smile. You give Ben a kiss and say " Thank you ". He smiles and says " You're welcome my love ". You smile again and get out with Ben to get to the premiere of Star Trek.