Richard Armitage part 2

[Richard's POV]

It's been seven months that (y/n) miscarriage. We were still under shock, like everyone who lives a miscarriages. I was now awake. (y/n) was still sleeping and I looked at her, she was so pretty with her (y/h/c) hairs. I smile at her and few minutes later she wakes up. " Good morning love " I tell her. She smiles and kiss me. I kiss her back and we get up to go make breakfast for us and the childs. When breakfest was ready, (y/n) walks to the room of each of our childs and wake them up. First, Joey get down, after Carl and last Nina gets down with her mother. We all eat breakfast and we drive to my mother's house where we would let the kids for the day since today was the 20th anniversary of wedding of (y/n) and I. The day was relax, we talked and drink a bit of wine while listening tv. After a while, I saw (y/n) turning to me and say " I'm ready ". I looked at her " You're ready ? " " I'm ready to try again, for a baby ". I smile and nod " I'm ready too ". She smiles and kiss me. The kiss became more rough and soon, we were naked, in our bed. After few minutes of having sex, we both reached our climax and I fall beside her. I kiss her again and we fall alseep, knowing that the childs wouldn't come home until tommorow afternoon.

[Eight months and half later] [Still in Richard's POV]

(y/n) was pregnant of eight months and half. We were waiting a baby girl. Even if (y/n) miscarriage with a little girl that we named Kaya, we decided to name our second girl Kaya as well.

(y/n) was suppose to give birth in few days. I was excited to see my daughter, so was (y/n) and the childs to see their sisters. My wife and I were sleeping when I felt her waking up in pain. " Kaya's coming " she told me. I nod and take her out of bed and help her getting dress. I quickly walk to my oldest son room and walk to his bed and shake him awake " Mom is in labour, we're going at the hospital, stay here with your siblings, I'll call you when it will be over ". He nods and fall back alseep.

[19 hours later]

Our baby girl was born. (y/n) was breatfeeding her. I loved to see her doing that, it was so beautiful, so perfect. I called my son few minutes ago and he told me he was on his way with his siblings. After a while, I heard kncoks on the door and I walk to open, to see my three oldest childs. I smile and let them enters. When they saw their mother and their little sister they smiles. Joey walk to his mom and give her a kiss on the top of the head, like I always do to her, maybe he taken that from me.. " You did a good job mom, I'm proud of you ". She smiles and thank him. We all five sat there, looking at our new family member. I took my cell and take a pic of her to tweet it.

' A new Armitage is born in this world ! Welcome to Kaya Margaret (Richard's mother name) Armitage. We're all happy to see her ! Love you my wonderfull daughter. I'm sure your godfather Aidan hope to see you soon '

and I tweet it. I had many answers. The first one was from Dean

' Congrats mate ! You did a pretty child, again, I hope that mine will be as pretty as yours ! I can't wait to see her :) xx  #KayaArmitage #Sweetheart #RichardArmitage #(y/n)Armitage '

Aidan also commented

' Wow ! She really looks like (y/n) ! I'm really happy for both of you Rich ! I can't believe it.. I'm an uncle #KayaArmitage #RichardArmitage #WonderfulNiece #(y/n)Armitage '

Martin commented few seconds after I tweeted

' Oh look at this little one :o What a cutie ! She looks so tiny ! Congrats for both of you ! #KayaArmitage #RichardArmitage #(y/n)Armitage '

And i saw three others.

The one from Lee :

' Congrats to the Armitage family ! You have a beautiful second daughter, as pretty as the three other one ! Really really happy for both of you ! I'll be able to see her, yeah!! #KayaArmitage #RichardArmitage #(y/n)Armitage '

The one from Orlando :

' Congratulation Richard and (y/n) ! I'm so happy that you can finally hold your little girl in your arms ! Wish yo a lot of hapinnes with that new bundle of joy ! #RichardArmitage #KayaArmitage #(y/n)Armitage '

And finally, the one from Luke :

' She's so cute ! Look a lot like you Rick ! Lot of hapiness and good luck for sleep ! You'll both need it <3 !! #(y/n)Armitage #RichardArmitage #KayaArmitage '

I smile at all the tweets, but I smile even more at my daughter. I was now holding her in my arms. She was so tiny. A tear escae my eye and I saw my children and my wife smile.

Kaya was finally into this world.