Richard Armitage Request

ThoraOakenshield requested: There's a new female actor on set who will play Thorin's wife. Oh and her name is Sonja

NOTE: I've changed her name. I think Sonja is a name that come often in The Hobbit imagines so instead I'll call her Zylra : )

You were preparing yourself to play your new role. You were playing Zylra, Thorin's wife. You were ready to play the scene, so was Richard. The scene you were about to play is a scene after Zylra gave birth to her child with Thorin (which happen after the Battle of the Five Armies, Thorin, Fíli and Kíli survived) " Zylra my love " Richard says as Thorin. You were holding your nephew, as your son, and smile. " It's our little baby boy " you say as the text wanted. Richard smiles.

[Richard's POV]

" It's our little baby boy " she says as Zylra. I couldn't help but smile, it was a real smile, not only a smile for a movie, a real smile. I've fallen in love with (y/n) since I first met her, which was close four years ago. I was sure she wasn't returning the feelings, she was a big actress and every boys fell for her, I was just another one in the club. And plus, she had two childs, to take care of since their father left when she was pregnant. I wanted to have a child with her, but I knew this was never gonna happen.

The scene was over and the day too. I went to dress normally and when I got out of my loge, I saw her. She was looking like if she waited someone. I walked to her and when she saw me she smiles " Hey Rich! " " Hey! " " I was looking for you " she says. I was quite surprise but smiles " I was wondering if you wanted to go on a coffee " " Nala and Joey aren't at your home? " " No, my mom babysits them ". I nod and say " Yes sure ". She smiles and make me melt. We walk to the coffee and we talked for few minutes that turns into hours.

[Three years later]

(y/n) and I were married since a year and we were expecting our first child together. I was really happy. I was married to the love of my life and she was pregnant of my child, well, my childs. She was expecting twins again. We didn't knew the gender of the babies. She was close to give birth and I was excited. Nala and Joey were threatening me like their father which I didn't complain, they were so gentle and cute. They were really excited too about having other siblings. Today, I was taking care of the twins when my wonderful wife came running to me saying that her water broke. We drive the childs to my mom's home since it's close to the hospital. Eighteen hours later, we heard the cry of our first child " It's a boy " the nurse says. I smile. Six minutes later, the second baby started to cry. " It's a girl ". (y/n) smiles, so do I. " How will you name them? " the nurse asks preparing herself to write on their birth paper " Samuel Richard Chris John Armitage and Camelia (y/n) Lily Margaret Armitage " I say. When the nurse left, I look at my wife and says " I can't believe it, we have our babies ". She smiles and I give her a kiss. That's when I knew that I would never forget and regret the day I met my wife as Zylra.