Bain #3

{Imagine being pregnant of Bain at a young age}

You and Bain weren't married yet. You were 18 and you were getting married in few months. You and Bain had sex but never told anyone. You felt weird since few days but you though it was only a flu since it was cold these days. You were at Bard's house and he looked at you and says " Are you alright ? " " Yeah.. Just the flu.. I think ". Bard looked at you, not really believing you. " Come on.. We'll go to the doctor " " Bard I'm fine, really " " No you're not come on ". You didn't want to go. Bain arrived and look at his father " What's wring da ? " " You fiancé doesn't want to go to the doctor ". Bain looked at you " I don't want you sick my love... Come on we're going ". He took you in his arms and force you up " Bain put me down ! " " No, you will go to the doctor if you want it or not ". You sigh, knowing you didn't had choice. At the doctor, only Bain stayed with you, she exam you and finally says to you what you had " You're pregnant miss ". You froze. You were too young to have a baby. You and Bain left " How will our parents react ? " you say " They'll understand my love " " But we're young ! " " (y/n), I will always be there for you and our baby. I will love him or her as much as I do love you ". You smile and he hugs you.