Bilbo Baggins #2

{Imagine being Bilbo's daughter}

Your mother died when you were 2. Your father raised you alone. He didn't really like the idea of you spending time with boys alone. When Dwarfs strangely started to come at your house, you couldn't help but find Fíli pretty. You went on quest with them, even if your father didn't accepted at first but you and Gandalf made him change idea pretty fast. Erebor was taken back. You were Fíli's girlfriend soon to be wife. Bilbo was happy for both of you. Fíli and you were about to get married, in the Shire. You were after going to live in Erebor but Fíli wanted to get married in the Shire where you could be with your family. Bilbo was happy for you, his only child.

[Few months after being married to Fíli]

Dear father,
Fíli and I are happy in Erebor, I wish you could come and live with us. Thorin was named King Under the Mountain and he wishes you could be there for his crowning. I met Fíli's mother, Dís. She's really gentle, Kíli looks like her a lot. She lives with us in Erebor. Everyone is kind to me, order of the King. I'm the most important healer in Erebor. Thorin made me a gift of this post, which I accepted. Last week, Dwalin told me he would like to steal some of your delicious cookies. What he doesn't knows is that I did these and that I know the recipe by heart ! I think I will surprise him soon. I'll write a little word with it ' Here's the cookies you were dreaming of Master Dwalin. Homemade by me, like when you first tasted them two years ago in Bag Ends ! ' I think he will love it. I also have a news for you. Fíli and I are expecting a child. The first half Dwarf half Hobbit child of this world daddy can you believe it ? When I announced Fíli he was going to be a father, he was so happy. Thorin, Dís, Kíli and all the other Dwarfs were happy for us. If it's a boy we will name him Thrór, like Thorin's grandfather name. If its a girl, we will name her Mianya, like mommy's name. I hope to see you soon.
Love,
(y/n).

And you send him the letter