Benedict Cumberbatch #2

{Imagine meeting Benedict and him falling in love with you}

You enter the coffee shop where you were going for a coffee each morning before work. After you have your coffee, you enter back in your car and drive to where you were going to photograph some stars. You enter the building and you hear your boss says " (y/n) today it's The Hobbit stars ". You smile, The Hobbit was your favorite movies. You prepare your camera and after a while, you saw Richard Armitage entering. You smile and he smiles back " Hi I'm Richard " he says " (y/n) " you say shaking hands with him. You waited and after few seconds, Martin enter. You did the same as you did for Richard. Two minutes ater them, Dean and Aidan arrive " Dean O'Gorman " " Aidan Turner " they say " (y/n) (y/f/n) ". They smile. Most of the people you were photographing were arrived, only missing one. He enter few seconds after Luke. He had black curly hairs. He was wearing a black suit, black pants, black shoes (mostely like the others). He smiles and it make you melt. You smile back and he says " Benedict Cumberbatch ". Your knees were going weak but you tried to not let it show " (y/n) (y/f/n) ". He smiles again and places himself with the other guys. You place yourself and take a lot of pictures of them. After few pictures, you were taking photos of each guys alone. You were done with Martin, Richard, Lee, Luke, Sir Ian, Dean, Orlando and Hugo, only staying Aidan and Benedict. You were alone in the room with Dean, who was staying to wait with Aidan, Benedict and Aidan. You felt Benedict staring at you. " Ok Aidan, you're done, you can go back to your loge " you tell him. He smiles and thank you, telling you it was a pleasure to meet you and that he would like to be photograph by you again. He left with Dean, leaving you alone with Ben. He places himself and did the poses you asked him to do. When you were done, you smile and say " You're done Ben. It was a good photoshoot ". He smiles and nod " Maybe we can go out on adate one day ". You nod " For sure. How about tommorow afternoon around a coffee ? " you asks. He nods " I would love too ". You smile and you take the memory card of your camera and puts it in the computer to look at the pictures. You had an idea. You knew that the boys were still there so you walk to them " Hey boys. If you want to see the pictures you can come it's on the computer ". They all raise their head and run to the room where they posed. When you enter back, you saw them sitting on chairs beside yours. You were going to be in between Richard and Benedict. They laugh at the silly pictures they did. When there was no more pictures, they left but not Ben. He looked at you and without warning he kisses your cheek. You blush and he says " I can't wait for tommorow. Here's my number. You can give me yours tommorow maybe ". You smile and say " I'll give it to you for sure ". He smiles and get out of the room.