Lindir #1

{Imagine being Lindir's lover}

NOTE: I've changed few things about Haldir, he isn't living in Lothoríen instead, he's living in Rivendell and he's the Captain of the Guards (Like Tauriel is for Mirkwood) and I invented names for the fathers

You were Haldir's little sister and you were a couple with Lindir, only that, you're brother didn't knew, which you were great full of. Haldir was SO protective over you, it was becoming annoying. He was protective for everything, boys, fighting, when you wanted to go walk in the woods, EVERYTHING! You were really annoyed about it but you couldn't do anything.

Lindir and you were walking alone in the woods. You were holding hands and you were smiling as you think of everything Lindir did for you. Lindir was courting you since few months and Elrond knew about it but as he promise, he didn't talked to it to your brother. After a while, Lindir stops walking and takes both of your hands " You're so beautiful " he says looking at you in the eyes. You blush and make a little smile in awe while bringing your eyes down. When you look back at your boyfriend, you saw that he was smiling. He approach his face from yours and your lips brush against themselves. Lindir deepened the kiss and puts his arms around your waist. You put your arms around his neck. His long dark hairs were tickling your hands. You broke the kiss after a long minute and put your forehead on his. He smiles, which make you smile, and he gives you a little kiss on the nose before you both starts to walk again. The sky was becoming darker so you and Lindir walked back to the castle. As you arrive, the guard let you pass but Haldir soon ran after you. " Where were you?! " you hear him says " In the woods " you answer. You turn around and saw that he was a bit angry, his overprotective side was now there " I told you to not go in the woods alone " " I wasn't alone Haldir, Lindir was with me! " you say trying to not scream. Haldir looks at Lindir and says " What were you doing with him? " " We were talking. Can I talk with a friend " you tell you brother. Haldir sighs and nod " Fine. But next time you go out without telling me, I won't let you go so easily ". You nod and when you turn around, you roll your eyes. Lindir saw it and escape a little laugh, one luck Haldir was far.

[Two months later]

Lindir was finished with the court. You were now engage to him and you thought it was time to tell your brother. " We need to tell him " you say. You knew that Lindir was scared because Haldir didn't really appreciated him but you didn't had choice " Plus, he'll question me about that ring " you say looking at the Elven ring Lindir gave you. It was his grand-mother's one, which she gave him before she died she told him ' Lindir. When you'll be on age, I want you to court a girl and when you'll be ready to engage her, I want the ring to be this one '. When Lindir told you that, you were smiling. Lindir look at you and nods " Yeah, I think we have no choice ". You look at him and takes his hands to give them a little squeeze. He make a little smile and you both walk to your brother's chamber. " You are engaged?! ". You nod, a bit scared. Haldir looks at you and you could see he was angry " Since when you started to court her " he says to Lindir " Six months and half ". " Why was it so long " Haldir asks on a annoyed tone. You were pissed off because of his reaction " We took our time okay! ". You look at Lindir and say " Can you leave us alone for few minutes? ". He nods and give you a little kiss on the cheek before leaving. When he closes the door, you started again: " I know you don't really love Lindir but... " " It's not that " He says interrupting you " Don't try to hide it! You're always having a cold tone when you talk to him, and you never act good around him. I can see it Haldir ". He looks at you and sighs. You let a tear fall on your cheek and didn't wipe it. Haldir came to take your hands but you didn't let him " Can you just be happy for me? Isn't it what a brother does for his sister habitually? " " I'll do that for you. I hope you're happy " " I am Haldir. I've never been so happy in all my life ". He looks at you and makes a weak smile.

Few days later, it was your wedding. Elrond, who was like a father to you, was walking you down the aisle. Lindir was looking gorgeous in his dark blue tunic and thigh black pants. He was wearing his Elvish crown. You were wearing your own. You had a white long dress, as majestic as Lady Galadriel's one. As you arrived to your future husband, you intwine your hands together and Gandalf, who was invited for the occasion, started his speech " Do you, Lindir, son of Sindir, take (y/n) as your wife until death separates you? " " I do " Lindir says " And do you, (y/n), daughter of Aidir, take Lindir as your husband until death separates you? " " I do " you say looking directly in Lindir's eyes " I pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride ". Lindir bent down and kisses you passionately. You heard everyone claps and after a minutes Lindir broke the kiss. That night, Lindir gives you the best night of your life and you gave him his. You were both lying under the covers, naked, speaking before falling asleep " I love you so much " Lindir says. You smile and kiss him " I love you too " you say after breaking the kiss. He smiles and you put your head in his shoulder and fall asleep.

[Nine months later]

You gave birth to your son, Halsir. Lindir was looking at his son in awe, you either. You were waiting for your brother to arrive. When he arrives and saw the dark haired Elf in your arms, it seems like all the hate for Lindir he was having flew away. He looks at the baby and says " Is it a boy or a girl? " " A little boy " you answer smiling " How did you named him? " " We thought of something quite close to your name so we choose Halsir " Lindir says. Haldir looks at him and give him a smile, a real smile " It was his idea but I accepted, how could I not? ". Haldir smiles and admire his nephew.