Fili

Fili's mother was dead, stabbed in the chest by an Orc. You were his closest friend and you tried to comfort him but it was hard. Fili and Kili lost their dad when they were young and now they lost their mom " I swaer I'll kill this Orc by my hands " Fili says angry while tears fell on his cheek. Kili look at his older brother " We will kill it together brother ". Now it was Fili's turn to look at his brother. He raised his head and saw that Kili was crying as well, sure since he was close to their mother, like Fili. You took FIli in your arms and he cries on your shoulder. Kili put his heand on your lap crying also and you play in his hairs. After a while, Kili put his head on your other shoulder and you all fall alseep.

Next morning when you wake up, only Kili was lying on you. You wonder where was Fili so you get up, being carefull to not wake up Kili. You put his head on the couch and look for Fili in the house, but you didn't found him. You went ouside and you found him by the river that was near the house. You smile. You remember playing there with Fili and Kili when you were all younger. Dis was always telling you to not go there that it could be dangerous. You walk to Fili and sat down beside him. He look at you and you saw that he was olding a pocket frame with Dis and their father inside. You lay your head on Fili's shoulder and say " You look like your father ". He nods and put his head on yours " And Kili looks like our mom ". You smile. Dis was a pretty she-dwarf. She had dark hairs like Kili and brown eyes like him. They both had the same face form and nose. Durin father him, had blond hairs like Fili and blue eyes, like his oldest son. Both of them had same face form, mouth, nose and eyes. " Your father would be proud of both of you you know " you say. Fili nods and sigh " I know, I'm just missing them, I can't believe that they're dead ". You look at him and hug him " I'll always be there for you Fili, Thorin and Kili also " " I know but just think of Kili, he'll be destroy without our mother, she was the one that was always watching his back " " He haves you Fili, you always watch his back remember at the battle of the five armies, you were watching his back, always wondering if he had anything he needed, you made a Dis of yourself at the battle ". A little laugh escape his mouth and he smiles " You always know how to make me feel better, that's why I love you ". You were shock " You love me ? ". You raise your head to look at Fili " Yes, I love you since I met you but I never had the courage to tell you and when I pratically loose you at the battle I realized that I need to tell you as soon as possible ". You smile, you've always loved Fili too " I love you too Fili ". He smiles and kisses you. You heard someone walking and stop the kiss. You turn your head to find Kili " You finally tell her brother, I'm proud of you ". Fili smiles and put an arm over your shoulder to side hug you.

Ten Years Later

You were married to FIli for five years and you were waiting a child. You were reading in the reading room you had in your house, which was the house were Fili and Kili grew up, you were living with Kili, Thorin and Fili, you felt your water broke " Fili ! " you scream. He run to you and look at you " What's wrong ? " " My water broke, tell Thorin to go search the healer ". Fili nods and run to his uncle. Few minutes later, Thorin came back with the healer. After a lot of hours of screaming and pushing, you heard your baby cries. You sigh, it was over " It's a boy ! " the healer says. You smile only to have pain again " Love are you alright ? " Fili asks. When the healer sees the look on your face she says " I think there's another one ". She give the baby to Kili who wash it and wrap it in a soft blanket. You push and after five minutes, your baby was born " It's a girl " she says. You saw Fili smiles. It was over for real. After the healer wash your baby girl, she left you alone with your husband, Kili and Thorin. You were holding your both babies " How will we name them ? " " How about Dis for her ? " you asks knowing he would agree. He nod and smiles " And for the boy ? " Thorin asks ". You and Fili had already decided how to name your son " Thorin " he says looking at his uncle. Thorin smiles and you saw a tear escape his eyes