Samwise (Sam) Gamgee

Sam was your bestfriend. You've always been friend with him. He was always listening to you when you need to talk. He was kind to you and you like it.

That day, you needed to talk to Sam. Your mother died few days ago and Sam didn't knew it since he just came back from his jopurney with the Fellowship. You lived with your two brothers since your dad died either but that happen few years ago, he died at battle. You were the youngest in your family. Your brothers were always protecting you since forever and they were a bit scared for you to leave the house " I'm just going at Sam's house, it's not far " you say to your brother Robin. He dighand let you go. You smile and walk to Sam's house. After four minutes of walking, you arrived at Gamgee's familial house. You saw Sam arranging flowers. You smile. " Good day today isn't it " you say. Sam raise his head and when he sees you he get up and hug you " Ah (y/n) I missed you so much ! " he says in your hair. You smile and hug in back tightly. He broke the hug and you say " So how was this adventure ? ". You both sat on chairs and Sam talk to you about his journey to Mordor. You've always loved to hear Sam saying sotries. You alwyas tell him that he was as good as this wise mister Bilbo. When he finish his story, night started to fall on the Shire. " It was good to see you again Sam " you say. He smiles and say " You look different today ". You sigh. You didn't talk about your mother to Sam yet. He takes you in his arms and sat you back on the chair " What's wrong ? ". Tears started to form in your eyes and you let them fall. You've cried once in front of Sam and it was before he left for the journey. " My mother died three days ago.. " you say. Sam looked at you " Oh.. ". He walk to your and let you cry on his shoulder. You started to be tierd and Sam says " You can sleep here tonight, I'll send Halfred to tell your brothers that you'll stay here ". You nod and thank him " Halfred ! " Sam screams. His brother enters the room " What's wrong Sam ? " " Can you go to (y/n)'s house and tell hher brothers that she'll stayh ere for the night ? ". Halfred smiles and you thank him. " You'll sleep in my bed, I'll sleep in that armchair " he says " I can take the armchair Sam, you just came back from a journey, you need to sleep well ". He make a no with his head. He lays you down on his bed and put the blanket over you " Good night (y/n) " he says. He walk to the armchair and you say " Sam ? " " Yes (y/n) ? " " Can you sleep with me ? ". He turn to you and smile. He nods and lay down beside you under the covers. He put a hand on your waist to protect you even if he knew there was nothing dangerous in the Shire.

You were married to Sam since few years. You had a lot of childs together. You had Elanor, Frodo, named after Frodo bggins, Rose, Merry, named after Meriadoc Brandybuck, Pippin, named after Peregrin Took, Goldilocks, Hamfast, Daisy, Primrose, Bilo, named after Bilbo Baggins, Ruby, Robin, named after your brother and Tolman, named after your brother. Tolman and Elanor had 21 years of difference. You loved you 13 children equaly, like Sam. All of your children love each other, they never fight, which you were greatfull of. You lived in Bag-Ends since Frodo gives it to you and Sam. Your brothers were proud of you and they told you that your parents would also be proud of our life choices.