Meriadoc (Merry) Brandybuck

Merry was in love with you and every time he tries to tell you, something happen and he couldn't tell you. But today, he took his courage and decided to tell you even if something happens, which he wishes won't happen. You and Merry were walking in the Shire while talking. After a while of talking Merry take you in his arms and run " Merry put me down ! " you say. He laugh and after a while you fall on the ground. You were on Merry. He smiles and put out some hair from your face. You blush and Merry smiles " I love it so much when you blush " he says. You smile and blush deeper. He smiles and put a hand on your cheek " (y/n) Took can I asks you something ? " he says. You nod and he continues " Will you go out with me ? ". You smile and nod. He smiles and say " Can I asks you another question ? " " Yes Merry you can " " Can I kiss you ? ". You nod and he kisses you. Your lips were moving perfectly together. His kisses were passionate, sweet, and full of love. You broke the kiss when you heard someone humming. You look to see your older brother Pippin " As I can see you were kissing my younger sister " he says. Merry gets up and hand you his hand to get you up. You take his hand and he get you up and smiles " Yes, maybe I was kissing her " " Don't lie Meiadoc Brandybuck I know what I saw ! " Pippin asy trying to be angry at his bestfriend. You just laugh and say " Pippin, I know you're not angry at Merry, don't try to deny the fact that you're happy ! ". Pippin look at you both and saighs " Ok, fine, I won't deny it.. But you better take care of her Brandybuck or I'll rip your head off ! " " Don't be scared Pippin, you know I won't ever hurt your sister ". Pippin nods and walk away. You look at Merry and smiles. He look at you and kiss you again " Don't do that in public that's disgusting ! " Pippin screams. Merry laugh and say " You're jaloeus because I can kiss a girl and not you ! ". Pippin rolls his eyes and left.