Fíli Request

superwholockian101 request: Maybe you could do where the reader is an elf who falls in love with Fili but Thorin won't allow it until during an Orc attack, the reader saves Thorin and he sees her for who she truly is and lets her be with Fili.

You were an Elf from Rivendell, you were the daughter of Elladan.You really were a Half-Elf Half-Dwarf. Your mother was a Dwarf from the Iron Hills. You had the apparence of an Elf but you had the size of a Dwarf. You were in the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. You were in love with Fíli, Prince of Erebor and he was in love with you too. You were on night watch with Fíli, Kíli was too tierd so you took his place. Your head was resting on Fíli's shoulder as you watch the fire. Fíli's head was on yours. You and Fíli were hiding your relationship of the redt of the Company because you knew Thorin wouldn't accept, even Kíli didn't knew. After a while, Fíli looks at you and gives you a kiss " Brother?! What are you doing there? " you hear Kíli says. You quickly broke the kiss and blush " Nothing, I was just talking to (y/n) " Fíli says. You look at Kíli and saw that he was smirking " Yeah yeah... Don't try to hide yourself brother... I know what's going on between you and our little friend right here " " Kíli will you get back to sleep please" you hear Thorin says Kíli. Now you were scared. Kíli left and Thorin looks at you and says " Leave us alone " he says. You get up and walk away. You went into the forest and hide behind a tree so you could hear them. " What are you doing with this Elf. You know I don't want you to approach her you know it. I don't even know why she's still here ". You gasp. Tears form in your eyes. You let them fall. You saw Fíli becoming angry " Don't you dare insulting her! She did nothing to you " " I won't accept this love, in anyway! ". After saying that, Thorin left. You were crying in the woods. Fíli walked to you and takes you in his arms " I'll do everything to let him allow our love, I promise ". You nod and try to stop crying on Fíli's neck.

It was the Battle. You, Fíli, Kíli and Thorin were fighting Azog and Bolg. You, Kíli and Fíli were fighting Bolg. After a while, you chop off his head. His lifeless body fall to the ground and you saw that Thorin had difficulties to kill Azog. You went on his side and fight. Few seconds later, you stabbed Azog on the heart. He fall to the ground and you chop off his head. Thorin looks at you and says " You! What were you doing? You nearly got yourself killed! Did I not say that you would be a burden, that you would not survive in the wild and that you have no place amongst us? ". You were really scared. " I've never been so wrong in all my life " Thorin says smiling. He looks at you and Fíli and says " I was blind. My hate for Elves was so big that I couldn't see the goodness you have (y/n) ". You make a little smile and Thorin says " I give you my blessing for your love. I hope you'll be happy Fíli " " I already am uncle ". Thorin smiles and hug his oldest nephew. He looks at you and says " Thank you (y/n), for everything you did. I own you my life. I hope you'll forgive me " " You're forgiven my King " you say. He smiles and give you a hug " Please, call me Thorin now that yo're a part of the family ". You smile. You will finally be able to live your life with Fíli.

NOTE: I hope that's what you wanted :)