Smaug

(Let's say that Smaug is a human, before the dragon sickness makes him a dragon (I know it's not what happened but let's say that it what happened) )

You were the daughter of Del, a Dwarf from the Iron Hills. Your father always dreamed about the gold in Erebor. The tales, the songs... He knows everything that talked about the gold by heart. He started to be strange. One day, he completely disappear and never came back. You got worried, everyday you were wondering where he could be.

You were now 193 and you were in the Company of Thorin Oakenshield as the fifteenth member of the Company. You were in love with the King under the Mountain but you knew he could never loved you back. One day, you arrived at Erebor and Bilbo was send in the Mountain to take the King's Jewel. You were with Thorin, Dwalin, Balin, Nori and few other Dwarfs when you hear a sound " What's that? " you ask " That my friend, is a dragon " Balin says. Your eyes grew big and you started to be scared. After a while, you enter the Mountain to see if Bilbo was fine. You didn't show yourself but you saw everything. You saw Bilbo and Smaug talking. After few seconds of hearing them talked, you recognized Smaug's voice. It was the same as your father's one. Then, you remember. People who were too addict to gold were becoming dragon with the time. You didn't discover yourself but you just say " Del..? ". You saw Smaug head's turn and looking for the voice that says that. " How do you know my name?! Who are you? SHOW YOURSELF " he says in a angrier voice at the end of the sentence. You did as he says and when he say you it's like if his look soften, like if he was seeing gold. " Dad is it you? " you ask. He didn't answer, instead, he transform! It takes few seconds but when it was over, you were looking at your father. " (y/n), it's you ". You smile and run to hug him. He hugs you back and smiles. Bilbo was shocked. He didn't understand what was going on. When you all get out and Thorin looks at you and says " Where's Smaug? Is it safe to enter? Can we enter? ". You look at Thorin and nods " Yes we can enter Thorin ". " But where is the dragon?! " " Dragon sickness can have many effects on human, turning into a dragon is one of them " your father says. Thorin looks at him and says " Who are you? What were you doing in out Mountain? " " I'm Del, a Dwarf from the Iron Hills. I had the dragon sickness and turn into a dragon ". Thorin looks at him and says " Smaug...". Your father nods and Thoein started to get angry but calmed down at the last minute. " You have the right to hate me Thorin ". Thorin looks at your father and says " I can't hate you fully, you weren't yourself ". You smile, so did your father.

[Few days later in your father's POV]

I was in my room in Erebor writing something when I hear a knock to my door. I put my things back to where they were and answer. It was Thorin. " Yes? ". Thorin smiles and says " Hello Del, can I talk to you in private? " " Yes sure! ". He enters and I close the door. When I turn around, Thorin started to talk " I was wondering if I could talk to you about (y/n) ". I nod and he continues " I was wondering if you give me your permission to court her. Ever since I met her, I fell in love with her ". I smile and nod while saying " Yes sure Thorin, I would love to see my daughter with such a gentleman ". Thorin gives me a smile and thanks me. He gets out and I presume he went to talk to her. After few months of courting, Thorin and (y/n) married and eleven months after marrying, she gave birth to a little boy they named Thoráin.