Thorin

" Put off everything on that table, we need to operate now! ". You turn your head. You were a nurse since forever and you were the friend of Thorin since forever. You were now in Erebor and you needed to operate someone. You didn't knew who. When you turned around, you saw it was Thorin. You gasp inside and push everything that was on the table on the ground. They put him on the table and you take everything you needed. " What's wrong? What happened?! " " He fought with an Orc that was near our borders, he got a piece of Morgul blade in his leg ". You nod. " Okay, Dís can you go search Kingsfoil? ". She nods. Nobody knew that you were half Elf half Dwarf. You look at his leg and saw the blade piece. You take your knife and open a bit more his leg to take out the blade. You take your little pliers for the operations and take out the Morgul blade. Dís came back with the herb and you take it from her. You crumble them and apply it on his leg. He started to scream, like Kíli did few years ago at Bard's house, and you started to say the Elvish incantation. The others looks at you with big surprised eyes. When you were finish, you banded his leg and wash your hands, which were full of blood. Dís came to you and she says " You're an Elf? ". You look at her and says " No, only half Elf half Dwarf ". She nods and smiles " Thank you for saving him ". You smile and say that it was nothing. When everybody left, you walk to Thorin and listen to his heart beating. It was normal. You smile and take his hand " Hang on Thorin, you must hang on ". You felt him squeeze your hand a bit and you smile.

Want a part 2????