Kíli

You and Kíli were married since few years and you ready had two sons, Faíne and Kraíne. You were pregnant of your third child and Kíli was more than happy. You were eight months and half pregnant and you couldn't do anything. " I want you to stay in bed my love. You're close to give birth and I don't want nothing bad to happen to you " " But Kíli...! " " No but my love. I'll come back soon ". You nod and Kíli left to go talk with his uncle. After a while, Fíli came in your room and saw that you were in pain " (y/n)! What's wrong?! " " The baby's coming Fíli ". He takes you in his arms and rush to the maids. After few minutes, you were ready to give birth " I can't. I have I have to wait for Kíli! " you say " You don't have choice! " the maid says. You were in pain and you felt someone's hand in yours. You look and saw that it was Fíli's hand " I'll be here until my brother arrives (y/n) ". He looks at a maid and says " Go search the Prince. He must be with the King ". She nods and run away.

After two hours of giving birth, you saw Kíli entering. He rush to you and takes your free hand and you continue to give birth. Half an hour later,
You hear your baby cries " It's a boy! ". You smile but felt another pain. You let out a little cry " There's another one " she says. Your eyes grew big but you didn't had choice. Five minutes later, you hear your second baby cries " It's a girl ". You smile. Fíli was holding your son and you hold your daughter. " How will you name them? " Fíli asks. You look at Kíli and he says " Haila and Thraín ". Fíli smiles and gives Kíli his son. The three of you were smiling. After a while, your two sons enter. They smile when they see the babies. " They're pretty " Kraíne says. You smile and look at your five years old son. Faíne was beside his father looking at his little brother. Faíne was ten years older than Haila and Thraín.

That night, you were in bed with Kíli and say " I love you so much " " I love you too. Thank you for giving me four wonderful children ". You smile and kiss him. He kisses you back and you fall asleep.