Faramir

You were in love with the Captain of the Gondor, Faramir. You were only a kitchen maid so you had no chance with him. Faramir was your friend, your best friend. His father was always screaming at you and Faramir was protecting you and when Boromir was there, they were protecting you. You were washing plates when you hear the door opens " (y/n)? Are you in there? " you hear Faramir's voice " Yes I'm here Faramir ". He walk to you and smiles " Hello my dear friend " " Hello my Captain " you answer smiling. " What do you think of a walk around the castle, only the two of us ". You look at him and say " I would love that ". Faramir smiles and you both walked away. When you were outside, you and Faramir talked about everything and nothing, as always. " Are you sure your father don't care for you to be friend with a maid? " you ask him " Even if he cared, I don't. He never agreed with my choices anyway so I don't see why it would change ". You kinda felt bad. You didn't want problems and you knew that if Denethor catches you and his son together he would flip. After a while, you and Faramir got back to the castle only to be stopped by Boromir " Father wants to see us " he says to his younger brother. Faramir nods and looks at you " I'll be back as soon as possible ". You nod and he walked away. You walk back to the kitchen and continue the dishes. When Faramir got back an hour later, he told you that he had many things to do see he wouldn't be able to spend as much time as you both already spend together anymore. You nod, understanding and Faramir smiles before leaving. It broke a bit your heart but you knew that being the Captain of Gondor was a hard job.

You haven't see Faramir in two weeks and you were missing him so you decided to walk to his chamber to talk to him since you had a free day. You knew where was his room since you often went to talk with him. You knock on the door and he answers. You saw many papers on a desk. " I don't have time, sorry " he says. He closes the door in your face without saying anything else. You were shock, but it broke you in the inside. You try to hold back the tears and walk back to the kitchen even if you were free today. When you arrive, you saw another maid " Weren't you on a free day? " " Yes but I came anyway " you say holding back a sob. As you wash plates and other dishes, tears fall. No one could see it because of your long hairs that were hiding the tears. When you were alone, you drop the plate and everything and sat on the floor, crying in your knees. When you were calm, you walk back to the castle and walk to your chamber only to be stopped by a scene you didn't wanted to see. Faramir was kissing a girl, a pretty girl. She was a maid too, but she was a pretty maid. You couldn't move so you stayed there only that after a minute, the girl broke the kiss and Faramir look in your direction. When he saw you, he pushes the girl away and walk to you but you ran away.

You were now outside the castle. You didn't knew where you were going but your legs knew. After a while you stopped and saw that you were in the forest to a place where Faramir bring you sometimes. You sat under a tree and cry until no tears came anymore.

[Faramir's POV]

" (y/n)?! ". I stopped walking and look around the castle. After a while of thinking, I knew where she was, in the forest, she loved this place. I ran there still screaming her name. After a while, I heard crying. It was her. I run there and I find her crying in her knees. He dress was full of dirt, she must be there since a while. " (y/n) " I say. The crying stops immediately and she looks at me. Her eyes were wet and her eyes color was even more showing, which makes her even more beautiful, if it was possible. " What do you want? " she snapped me " I want to talk to you " " Aren't you busy? ". I sigh " I'm sorry. This girl was kissing me. I tried, really hard, to pull her away but she just kissed me harder ". She escape a little sob and I saw tears running down her face. " I don't love her, I swear, my heart already belong to another one but I don't think she knows it " " Then go and join her " " Impossible " I say " Why? " " Because she's already here with me ". She looks at me and the tears stops. " You love me? ". I nod " Since I first look at you ". I was nervous " Now, my only question is, do you love me back ". She makes a smile and nods " Since the first day I met you ". I smile and walk to her. I got her up and place a bit of her hairs behind her hear before kissing her.