Kíli Durin

Erebor. You were living there with your husband Kili. Thorin was the King under the Mountain, Fili was the heir, Kili was the second heir, Dis was a princess, you were also a princess. You and Kili got married two years ago and Thorin though it would be time to have a child. You didn't felt ready to have a child, not that you didn't want, you just though that you were a bit young, even if you were on age to have child. " We don't need to have one right now love, I will wait until you're ready ". You smile and thank him. He kisses you and smiles.

[Three Years Later]

You still not have child with Kili, which Thorin complain about. One day, he asks you to the throne room, alone. You walk there and saw Thorin sitting on his throne with his crown on his head. " I've require you presence to talk about a subject that stills run for three years " he says. You knew where this was going " I'm sorry my King if I still haven't reproduce with your nephew but I'm not feeling ready to have childs and your nephew is ok with that " you say trying to be as respectful as you could. " This is not a question of feeling (y/n), this is a question of heir... Family ! " Thorin says angrily. " I will have child when I want it ! " " No ! You will have child when I want it. I am the KING ! You are just a miserable princess so you will listen to me and when I tell you something you must do it NOW !!! " Thorin screams the last words. You make an angry face and you turn your back to the King and walk away.

You enter your room you shared with your husband and saw him in his study that was related to your room. When he heard someone walk, he raised head and when he saw you he smiles " What did he wanted ? " " Talk to me " you say close to cry. He put a hand on your cheek and say " What he wanted to talk to ou about ? ". You put your head on his shoulder and cry. " Hey hey hey, what's wrong ? " " He screams at me.. For us not having childs after all these years " you say sobbing. He pats your back and say " He'll hear me " he simply says walking out of your room.

[Kili's POV]

I walk in the throne room, angry as hell. I found my uncle talking to a guard. When he saw me he says to the guard to leave " You screams on my wife " I say. " I had a good reason to scream on her, she didn't respect my asking " " She isn't ready to have childs yet ! You never scream of Fili for not having a wife. Plus, he is  your FIRST HEIR I'm only the SECOND !! The chance I go on throne is so SMALL that I don't even see why I'm a heir ! " I scream at him angrily. He looked at me with a softer  look. " Kili... " " No I don't want to hear more about it ! You won't come and tell us when to have childs understood ? A King is suppose to be greatfull and caring.. You are not even caring of (y/n), I can see it in her look and I can also see the hate you have for her when we pronounce her name, it's like if she was poison for you. But she's MY wife and the children she will have will be MINE so I will decide when it will time to have some. You have no power in that choice Thorin, NOT ANY POWER ". My uncle looked sad by now. I was still angry at him but couldn't help and feel bad. I never screamed at him, never. I just got out of control and when I wasn't controling myself, it could be bad, really bad, I knew it. " Go search your wife my dear nephew and come back with her " he says in a soft voice. I get out and calm myself the best I could while wallking to the room I had in the Lonly Mountain. I saw my wife in our bed. She wasn't crying. I humed and she raised her head from her book " The King require our presence ". She nods and walk to me. I take her hand and we walk together in Erebor. We walk back to the throne room and when Thorin saw (y/n) he smiles " I'm sorry for screaming on you dear nephew-wife ". (y/n)'s look became dark " Sorry ? You are sorry ? Only that ? You called me a miserable princess, how can I forgive you so fast ? " She says a bit angry. Thorin looked at her and sighs " I'm getting old, all this gold got me sick but now I'm better and I know it but it seems like some of the sickness is getting over me sometimes and I can't help the bad things I say. I'm begging your pardon, right here, in the throne room of Erebor, the Lonly Mountain " he says getting on one knee and taking my wife's hands in his. He raise his head to look at her and say " My dear princess, will you make the honor of forgiving me ? ". She sighs but nods. Thorin smiles and gets up. He kiss her lieft hand and says " You can leave, now that the ebst is done, we have nothing more to says. For the children.. Take your time, I realised that it can't continue like that ". We nod and gets out.

[Eleven months after] [Kili's POV]

My wife just gave birth to our son Thorin |||. He was looking a lot like me. Thorin was happy for us, which make us happy either. My mom and brother were really happy to finally see the baby. After I saw my son, I knew that (y/n) and I would have other children together, which make me smiles when  I though of having a family with her.