Thorin #4 part 2

Thorin was still searching the Arkenstone. You were even wondering if the Arkenstone was meaning more than you to your husband. You weren't sleeping with Thorin, you were sleeping with Fíli. He was letting you sleep next to him. When Fíli and Kíli were younger, Fíli was always closer to you so that's why you were sleeping with him.

Few days after arriving in Erebor, you saw Thorin. You were angry at him but you knew it won't last long. You were outise on a blacony, looking at Dale " My love " you hear him says. You turn around and saw that his look was more soft " Thorin " " Are you still mad at me " " Yes I am Thorin. You abused of your friends and your nephews to find the Arkenstone. Is a stone more worth that family, love and friendship? " " No... " " No " you repeat. " Is the Arkenstone meaning more than me? " " Nothing means more than you my love " " That's not what I felt when I arrived ". Thorin walk to you and takes your hands. You let him do but turns your head so he wouldn't see the tears falling, but he saw them " I'm so sorry " he says. He dry your tears and you look back at him. " Will you forgive an old fool like me? " " Yes Thorin, I forgive you, only you'll have to make excuses to all your friends and your nephews. Please, forget the search " " Alright, I'll forget the search. Go search the Company and tell them I want to see them for a dinner, only them ". You nod and search for the Company.

" I'm terribly sorry for all the things I said earlier. My dear Queen, (y/n) made me realize I was a fool to all of you and I don't know if you a can forgive me but, I can promise that nothing like that will happen again. The research of the Arkenstone are over. A stone doesn't mean more than family, love and friendship ". Everyone smiles and Balin says " You are forgiven Thorin Oakenshid ". Everyone raised their glass and says " To the King " " To the King " you repeat before taking a sip of your ale.