Thorin #4

You were living in the Blue Mountains with your husband Thorin. You were having a peaceful live until Thorin came with the idea. He wanted to claim back Erebor. " Let me come with you " you say " No my love, I can't take a chance to loose you. You're too precious " " But I want to fight next to you, you know I can fight " " Yes I know but I don't want to loose you ". Thorin looks at you and says " We'll see each other soon my love ". He gives you a kiss and left.

[A year and half later]

You were on your way to Erebor. Azog was dead, a lot of other Orcs were also dead. Your nephews survived, your husband survived, the rest of the Company survived. You were riding next to Dís while talking. Few days later, you arrived at Erebor. You look at your house and smiles. You get off of your horse and walk inside the Lonely Mountain. As you enter, you saw no one. You walk to the treasure room and see everyone. They were looking like if they were searching something. " Search in every corner! I want the Arkenstone! " you hear Thorin screams. The dragon sickness. " No " you say to yourself. You saw your nephews searching " Thorin Oakenshield! What do you think you are doing?! " you scream which echoes. Everyone turn their head to see you. Fíli and Kíli make a great full smile to you. You angrily walk to your husband " You can't do that! Do you realize that you abuse your nephews and friends?! " " You can't tell me what to do " Thorin says when he sees you " I am the King, I do whatever please me! " " You've changed Thorin. You aren't the Dwarf you were before ". You tun around and scream, so everyone could hear you: " Stop searching. You're free for the day ". Everyone gets up and gets out. Fíli and Kíli join you and you glance a last time at Thorin and gets out.

NOTE: Do you guys want a part 2??? If yes tell me!! : )