Luke Evans

You met Luke because of your brother Martin. You were a makeup artist and Martin made you a makeup artist for the Hobbit set. You were really happy. You were makeup artist for Luke, Lee, Aidan and Martin. You were doing Luke's make up. You were friends but you felt more about him. Luke was practicing his lines and you help him by doing the other character voices. You were ten years younger than Martin, which means two years younger than Luke, which was 33. You and Martin were best friends to each others, even if he was your older brother. When you were done with Luke, he smiles and kiss your cheek, it was his routine. Lee went on the chair and you did his make up and everything. You did the same as Luke, you help him with his text by doing the other voices. After few seconds, you saw your niece running into the makeup room " Auntie (y/n) " she says on a tone that makes you smile " Yes Grace ? " you asks your god daughter(?? don't know if its a real word aha!). You saw Lee smiles in the mirror " When you'll be done with the makeup, can you make me up ? ". You smile " Well if the crew don't mind because I don't pay for all the makeup you know hon " you say looking at her while applying some pale skin tone in Lee's face. She smiles and sat down on the chair beside Lee. You saw Luke entering back " Hey Luke " you say. He smiles and look at you making up Lee. The boys practice the scene they were about to make and you help them. You were done with Lee so he get up and thank you " Welcome my King " you say laughing. He laugh, with Luke, an they get out. You hand your hand to Grace and she take it. You walk out and saw your brother. When he saw you with his younger daughter he smiles. You walk to the girl that was bossing for makeup and asks her if you could makeup your niece because she asks you too " Sure !bUse whatever you want in the quantity you want ! " she says smiling. You thank her and walk back in the 'loge' where you were making up the boys. Grace sat on the chair and you put barrettes in her hair to hold them back. Aidan enters the room and smiles " You need make up ? " you asks him " No I'm on a break and I came to talk with you " he says smiling. You smile and look at Grace " What do you want to be hon ? " " An elf princess ! " she says. Aidan and you smiles and you start. Aidan sat on a chair beside Grace and look at you doing the makeup. You start with pale powder skin tone that you apply on her face, neck and chest (because she was going to be dress as an elf and have a little photo shoot, Peter said it would be cute). She smiles and let you do. " You'll be the prettiest princess in all the world Lady Grace " he says. Grace smiles and thank him. You smiles. Everyone was so sweet with her, and with Joe too when she came. You apply fake elf ears on her and continue the makeup. You put a bit of mascara, you so put a bit of liquid skin tone on her lips to make them look paler. When you were finish, Grace look at herself and smiles " Wow auntie that's really pretty, as pretty as the make up you do on the boys and daddy " she says. You thank her and say " That's my job honey ". She get up and walk with you and Aidan to Peter, where he was waiting with the photographer. Peter went back to his place and you look at Grace with Aidan and Luke, who join few minutes after. When Aidan left, Luke look at you an say " I've wanted to tell you something in a while but you were never alone so I couldn't ". You look at him and smiles " What is it ? " " I love you (y/n), really ". You smile and kiss him. He kiss back and put his hand around your waist. Your hands were around his neck and you were being careful to not pull off his fake hairs. When he broke the kiss. Everyone claps. Your cheeks turn to red and you look. You saw Martin smiling " Seems like Freeman and Evans have a thing for the start of now " Dean screams. You blush even more and hide in Luke's neck. You felt him smiles and Luke screams " Jaleous O'Gorman ? " " Well, who is not Jaleous, a pretty girl like her ! ". Martin smiles and walk to you an Luke " Take good care of her Evans, if you hurt her you' be in trouble ". Luke look at Martin and says " I could never hurt her don't be scared Martin ". You turn to look at your brother and he smiles and hug you.

Four years later

You were married to Luke for two years and you were parents of your first child, a boy named Jake. You and Luke wanted another child but you waited until Jake was two. Two years and half later, you give birth to a girl, Joya.

NOTE : Joya means Jewels in Spanish :)