Thranduil

Being Thranduil's daughter was meaning being watched all the time by the guards. Each time you went in the forest for a ride on your horse, guards were with you. You couldn't stand it anymore " Ada I can go alone! " you tell him. He sighs and nods " Alright. I allow you a ride alone in the forest by week. You may go now ". You nods, it was better than nothing. You got on your white horse and ride in the forest. After a while, you smile until you hear a branch cracking. You take out your dagger and prepare yourself to throw it but stopped when you saw it was a guard " My father send you hen " you say. He nods. You groan angrily and throw your dagger in a tree " Why can't he trust me?! ". The guard looks at you and says " I don't know.. Maybe you should enter and talk to him ". You nod " Oh he'll hear about me, Elon, he'll hear about me ". When you enter back the castle, you walk to the throne room where you found your father. " You. You are so, so.... Arrgg!! Why can't you even trust your own daughter?! What have I done bad to have this life? Why can't I go out like Legolas? I know how to fight as well as him and you know that! ". Tears were forming in your eyes. You didn't even saw that Legolas was there. Thranduil look soften when he saw you starting to cry. Legolas walked to you and take you in his arms " Shh don't cry " he says. You look back at your father and say " I can't believe you ". You walk away with Legolas and you didn't speak to your father since that day. It's him who cane to talk to you few days later. " I'm sorry (y/n). I think I just tried to protect you too much. Your mother loved you so much, I guess i did what she would have done ". You look at your father and say " You do 't have to do that, I can defend myself ". He makes a smile and you hug him. " I love you ada " " I love you too (y/n) ".