Kili

Kili was on battle and you were scared. ' What if he don't make it back ? '. You and Kili had a child, a boy named Fili || who was 3 years old. After a while, you heard some music. You smile. This music was when important persons were back. You take your son in your arms and run outside to see Fili, Kili and Thorin. They all had bad injuries. You smile " Kili ! ". He looks at you and smiles " My love ! ". He runs to you even if he hurt. Fili look at his father an say " Daddy ! " Kili smiles an hug both of you at the same time. You put Fili on the ground and he runs to Thorin and his uncle. You see Fili taking little Fili in his arms and smiles. Kili kisses you and you walk to Thorin, Fili and Fili||. You hug Thorin and after you hug Kili's brother. You all walk to your house and take care of their injuries while Dis was putting your son to sleep. You were cleaning Kili's wounds. You aply alcool on a cotton and put it on his flesh. He wince a little and you say " Sorry honey " " That's okay, it's your job ". You smile and continue. When you were finish, you said to Thorin to come. When you take of his shirt, you saw that he had more bruises than fleshes. You did the same as you did for Kili, you put alcool on a cotton and put it on his fleshes. He wince in pain but more than Kili " Sorry Thorin " " That's okay love " he says. You smile and continue. When you raise your head to rake another cotton, you saw that Kili was talking to Fili to distract him from pain. When you finish with Thorin, Fili sat on the chair and when you took of his shirt you gasp. He had many fleshes and he was going to need snitches. " Hum Fili.. You'll need snitches " you say. He looked scared and you knew why. Fili was scared of needles and you knew it. He sighs and say " Ok, I don't think I have choices ". You smile and clean his flesh before the snitches. He wince, like Thorin and Kili but says nothing. When you were finish, you look at him and say " I'm finish with this, get on the table and get ready ". Dis, who came back few minutes ago from putting your son to sleep, looked at her oldest son and say " You'll be fine baby, I'll hold your hand ". Fili smiles and lay on the table. You prepared the needle and say " Ok, I'm starting ". Dis took the right hand of Fili and Kili took his left one. You start and Fili let out a little scream but you couldn't stop so you continue. Fili squeeze his mother hand and also Kili's hand. You saw your little Fili walking into the kitchen " Why is uncle screaming ? " he says. Thorin took him in his arms and bring him out of the kitchen " Come on Fili, get back to sleep, uncle will be fine " Thorin says. When he comes back, you were done with Fili's chest. " It will make a scar " you say " I don't mind at all, scars don't scares me you know, scars shows that we're strong ". You smile and wash the needle and put it back to its place. You went to sleep with Kili and snuggle to his chest ehile being carefull to not hurt him " You know, in few days we will go to Erebor, Thorin will be the King, I'll be a Prince, you'll be a Princess, our son will be a Prince, Fili will be the heir and a Prince and his wife will be a Princess, they'll have kids that will be Princes and Princesses " " And Dis ? " " She'll be a Princess, like you and every other girl in Erebor " he says. You smile and kiss him and he kisses you back.

Few years later

You were in Erebor. Fili was still the heir and he was close to be the King. Thorin wasn't dead, he was just finding himself to old to be the King. Fili had a wife and a boy named Thorin. You and Fili had two chld, Fili and Thrain. You were pregnant of your third child and Fili's wife was pregnant of their second child. You were nine months pregnant and she was four months pregnant. You were the most important healer in Erebor. You were close to give birth, you could feel it. You were talking with Thorin when you felt your water broke. Thorin looks at you and take you in his arms and bring you as fast as he could to the healers. Kili was there with Fili (his brother) because Fili had a little injury " Kili, you'll be a father for the third time soon " Thorin says smiling. You were in pain but smiles as you think of you little baby you will have.

18 hours later

You finally give birth " It's a girl ! ". You smile, so does Kili. When your baby girl was wash, she was placed in your arms. She had the same nose as Kili and when she opens her eyes you saaw that she had his dark brown eyes, like Thrain, Fili had your blue eyes. You saw Fili, his wife, his son Thrain and Fili enters and when Fili and Thrain saw their sisters they smiles. Thrain was 5, Fili was 10 and Thorin was 4. The children sat on the bed and look at your daughter " How will you name her ? " Fili's wife asks " Lili " you say at the same time as Kili.