Legolas Greenleaf #3

{Imagine being pregnant of Legolas}

You were Legolas' wife since few years (In elf for sure) and you still haven't had child. You were trying to fall pregnant but it never worked. You were in your room, crying. Luckily, you were alone. After few minutes of crying, Legolas enters " Hey hey my love, what's wrong? Why are you crying? " he asks you at the same time as he sit down next to you " I'll never fall pregnant. We'll never have a child. I'll never give you a heir to the throne. I'm so sorry ". Legolas took you in his arms and says " No no no, don't say that. I don't care if we don't have a child, as long as I'm with you I don't care". You look at your husband and make a little smile. He smiles and wipe your tears.

[Few months later]

You just learn you were pregnant of four or five months. You were so happy. You couldn't wait to tell Legolas. As he come back from a meeting with his father and other Elves, you smile and greet him " Hey you look happy. Did something great happen today ? " he asks you. You nod and say " I'm pregnant ". He looks at you and a big smile grew on his face " Really ? ". You nod and he kisses you.

Few days later, you walked to Thranduil's chamber to tell him the news. " You'll finally be a grand father " Legolas tells him. Thranduil looks at both of you and you saw a big smile appear on his face. It was rare that you saw that from the King. He look at his son and says " Wow. I can't believe it. I'll be a grand father ". You smile, knowing how much he wanted a grand children. He looks at you and hugs you. You were surprise but hug him back. After he hugs you, he hugs Legolas and says " I can't wait to see the baby ".

You just gave birth to your baby, a boy that you named Oropher ||. Thranduil and Legolas were on each side of the bed. They were so happy. You look at your husband and saw a tear leaving his right eye. Thranduil was the same, tears were leaving his eyes. " Im really proud of both of you. You did a good job "