Bilbo Baggins

" The dragon approach the dragon slayer. ' You think you can kill me. You think a simple arrow like the one you have can kill a dragon like me ' the dragon says ' I know your weakness Smaug. I know you have one '. The red dragon let's out a laugh ' No one can kill me. '. The dragon slayer approach the bow he created and shoot the black arrow. Smaug prepared himself to fire the slayer but he was stopped before he could do something. The black arrow logged in the only place where Smaug could be killed. The dragon raised himself and fly into the dark sky, before falling back on the ground dead "

You finish reading the book to yours and Bilbo's child and smiles " Again momma! Again! " " Another time my baby boy. It's late you need to sleep ". He puts himself ready to sleep and within five seconds, soft snores escape his mouth. You smile and give him a kiss on the forehead before getting up. As you get out of his room, you saw your husband. You make a little jump and smile. Bilbo gives you a little kiss and you walk to your room. You both lay down and talked, not too loud to not wake your little Thorin. You named your son in honor of yours and Bilbo's friend (you went on the adventure with him). " When do you plan on telling him? " Bilbo asks " Soon. I mean we can't hide it from him, he'll be so happy, well, I hope ". Bilbo smiles and puts a hand on your five month pregnant belly an smiles " I hope we'll have a little girl and that she'll look like you ". You smile " We'll see that in four months my love ". He smiles and kisses you.

[Four months later] [Bilbo's POV]

Screams. That's all I could hear. My wife was giving birth to our second child. I couldn't go since there was problems with the labor. I was so scared. After a while, my wife stops screaming and I hear little cries. I smile. The door of our bedroom opens and I saw my wife holding a little baby. I enter the room and the maid left. " Maybe Thorin hear your request because we have a little girl " she says. I smile and when I arrive to her, I give her a kiss on the forehead. I sit down beside her and after few minutes, our son enter the room. He smiles and sat beside (y/n). He looks at his sister in awe. That's where I knew that he was never gonna hate his sister.