Dean O'Gorman

You were Dean's wife. Together, you had two children, your first son Aidan and your second son Oliver. You had Aidan at 21, few months after being married. You were 24 and he was 31, you had 7 years of difference. Before living in New Zealand, you lived in Ireland. You changed country when you were 14 and you met Dean when you were 19. Changing country changed your life a lot, include you loosing your best friend Aidan. You named your son because of him.

Aidan was now 7, Oliver was 5, Dean was 33 and you were 26. You were pregnant of your third child, a girl. Dean was away today since he was going for an audition for The Hobbit. You were with your sons playing. Few hours later, Dean came back and he plays with you and the boys.

Few week later, Dean got a call to say that he had the role. He was more than happy. Few weeks later, you and your sons went to the set to see Dean acting. You were only five months pregnant but you say down on a chair next to Peter. Your sons were playing far away from the set but close enough so you could see them. After a while, Peter looks at you and says " Is it a boy or a girl? " " A girl " you answer smiling. Peter smiles and says " Have you named her yet? ". You nod " Dean chose the name... Her name will be Eva-Rose ". Peter smiles " It's a pretty name ". You smile and thank him. After a while, you hear Oliver coming " Mommy, mommy... Can Aidan and I get make up in Dwarfs like daddy? ". You look at Peter and he nods with a smile. You look back at your son and nods. He smiles and walk away to his brother " You named your son Aidan... funny, one of the actors here is named Aidan ". You look at Peter " Really? ". He nods " The one that play Kíli... his name is Aidan Turner ". Your eyes grew big " Aidan Turner?! Do yo know something else about him? " " He's from Ireland, he's 26, just like you... I think his birthday is on June 19th ". Your eyes grew big. It was Aidan, you lost best friend. Peter looks at you " Are you alright? ". You look at Peter and say " I lived in Ireland for 14 years and I went to New Zealand after, where I met Dean. In Ireland, I had a best friend named Aidan Turner. The informations you gave me are the same as his ". Peter smiles and says " Well then, how about meeting him when the scene will be over and that they'll go on lunch break? " " Oh my god Peter you just made my day! ". He smiles and few minutes later, he scream ' Cut '. You walk with him and when they were dressed normally, Peter says " Aidan, come here for a second ". Aidan came and Peter says " I think this lovely person reminds you something?? ". Aidan look at you for few seconds and says " (y/n)?! ". You smile and he hugs you " Oh my god I missed you so much! ". You hug him back and says " I missed you too Aidan ". He smiles and says " You're married!! Congrats! Oh and your pregnant! ". You smile and say " Yeah, it's my third baby in there " " Really? " " Yeah, the two little one over there are mine " " They look like Dean a lot ". You laugh and says " That's normal I'm his wife ". He smiles " Congrats! I'm so happy for you. What's the name of your childs? " " Aidan, Oliver and this little one will be named Eva-Rose ". Aidan looks at you " You named your son Aidan? " " Yeah, for my best friend ". He smiles. " Makes me think.. do you want to be the god father of Eva? ". " Well if Dean's okay with that, sure ". You smile and talk with Aidan until Dean arrives. " Hey Aidan, you met my wife ". You look at Dean and says " You know my friend Aidan I talked to you about? ". Dean nods. " Well he's right in front of you ". Dean looks at Aidan. " Really! Wow what a coincidence ". You and Aidan smiles and you all continue to talk together.

[Four months later]

You just gave birth to Eva-Rose. Aidan enters with your sons and they smiles. Your sister enters few minutes after them with her own children. Aidan and your sister were the godparents of Eva-Rose. When Aidan takes his niece in his arms, a tear escape his eyes " She looks so much like you (y/n/n) " he says. You smile and look at him gently holding her.