Fíli

You were in the company of Thorin. You were the great-grand daughter of Gandalf. You were a mermaid but you never told anyone, you were too scared of their reaction. One day, you were at the fire on a night watch with the Durin's brother. As you had a log, your dress caught on fire. Before you had time to do anything, the boys take you in their arms and throw you in the lake. You gasp. You knew it wouldn't be long before you would transform. After few seconds of being in the water, you felt yourself transform. Your feet slowly turn to a blue and golden tail. Fíli and Kíli gasp. You were in a relationship with Fíli since few years but you never told him. " You're... You're.. " Fíli says " A mermaid " Kíli finish. You sigh and nod " Yeah.. I never wanted to tell you but yeah, I'm a mermaid ". Fíli smiles " I'm in love with a mermaid ". You smile. " Please, do not tell the others.. I'm not ready yet for them to know ". They nod. You get out of the water and your tail turn back into legs. You walk back to the Company and when you arrive, you saw Bofur " Where were you? " " Hum... To the lake... We were... Swimming ". Bofur smiles and nods. You lay down and fall asleep. Next morning, you heard Kíli and Fíli talking. " I can't believe that she is a mermaid " " Yeah, but she pretty sexy with her tail ". You smile and can't help but say " I didn't knew that ". The boys gasp and you laugh. What you didn't knew was that Thorin was awake. " What are you talking about my nephews, mermaid doesn't exist, it's only a legend ". " No Thorin, mermaid exist! (y/n)'s one, we saw it yesterday ". Thorin did a 'hum' and says " Well if it is true then show it to me ". You sigh " Alright... But please you must keep it to yourself ". Thorin nods and you knew he wouldn't speak of it. You walk to the lake and walk in it. You sat down and few seconds later your feet turns into a tail. As you look at Thorin, you saw his face change " We told you it was true " " Sorry for not believing you, and (y/n) don't be scared, I'll keep it for myself ". You smile and thank him. And since that day, no one knew that you were a mermaid.