Martin Freeman Request

jackster57: May you please do a smut maybe about Martin Freeman.

NOTE: In the imagine, I'll say that Martin has three childs because to me, if I put that he has two daughter, Joe and Grace, it feels like if you're remplacing Amanda and God knows that I don't want Amanda and Martin to split up, their so perfect together! Oh and I add a role to the Hobbit cast, Zylra, played by you!

You were the wife of Martin, mother of his three childs: your two son Carl and Caleb and your daughter Charlie. You and Martin were both actors, he was playing Bilbo, who doesn't know it. You, you were popular because you played Zylra, Thorin's wife, sure you did other movies but your most popular one were The Hobbit. You and Martin were at the premiere of The Desolation of Smaug. You were posing for cameras. Martin was holding you by the waist, same for you. You were next to Richard, who was also holding you by the waist, same for you. " (y/n)! (y/n)! Family portrait with you and the Durin Line? " a photographer asks. You, Richard, Aidan and Dean all places side by side and poses. Richard and Aidan were holding your waist, same for you and Dean was on the other side of Richard, they were holding waist, only for pictures. You all smile and when the pictures were over, you all enter the kind of theater and listen to the movie. For all the representation, Martin was teasing you, putting a hand on your thights, going up and down, sending shiver down your spine.

When you arrive your home, you thank your mother for babysitting the child and when she left, you both headed to your bedroom. You make sure to close the door, to not wake the children and Martin kisses you before throwing you gently on the bed. Withnin five minutes, you both were naked. Martin places himself at your entrance and trust slowly into you. You make a little moan and soon, Martin's mouth was on yours, covering thew sound. He move and continue to kiss you so you wouldn't wake up the childrens. After few minutes, you felt yourself come. You didn't had time to said a word that you came. Hopefully, Martin was kissing you when you both came but still, it make a little sound. You hear little feet walking and Martin didn't had time to put himself out of you that the door open, revealing your little Charlie " Mommy, what's wrong? " she says in her little five years old voice. " Oh my darling nothing's wrong " you tell her. Hopefully that yours and Martin's naked bodies were hidden. " But I heard you scream " she says. " I was comforting mommy, she had a little nightmare baby girl, that's nothing " Martin says. She nods and says " Goodnight, sleep well. I love you both " " We love you too darling " you tell her. She makes a little tierd smile and left. When she was far away, Martin pulls himself out of you and lays beside you. " It was close " you say. Martin nods and say " Next time, we wait till the children are not home. I don't want one of them to catch us ". You nod and kiss your husband before falling asleep.