Orlando Bloom (SMUT!!)

You were childhood best friend with Orlando. You've always love him but of course, never tell him. You didn't want to ruin the friendship you had with him. He was always there for you and you were always there for him. You were at your house crying. Your boyfriend broke up with you after four years of being together. Orlando was filming Lord of The Rings, The Two Tours and you knew he was busy so you didn't call him. One day, the doorbell ring. You dry your tears and look at yourself in the miroir. You had red puffy eyes. You answer the door and saw Orlando " (y/n) ? Why are you crying ? ". You look at him as he enters your house " He broke up with me " you say. Orlando take you in his arms and you cry on his shoulder " When did it happen ? " " Two weeks ago ". Orlando looks at you " Why you didn't tell me ? " " I didn't want to bother you because I know that you're busy " you say between sobs. Orlando dry your tears a give you a weak smile " You know I'll alwyas be there for you ". You sigh " Yeah.. I know ". Orlando sighs and look at you " Now, what you want to do ? " " Maybe we can watch a movie ". He nods and take a movie he knew make you laugh anytime. He sat down beside you on the couch and you put your head on his chest while his hand rest on your waist. You smile and watch the movie.

You started to be tierd because of all the cries you did. You never sleep, you only cry. You felt your eyes closing an Orlando give you a kiss on the top of the head " Sleep well (y/n) " and you fall alseep. When you wake up, you saw Orlando smiling at you " You watch me sleep all time did you ? " you say. He laughs and nods. You smile and puts your head in his neck. He smiles and say " Why did he break up with you ? " " You look at him and say " He met another girl, he fell in love with her and break up with me, I knew I couldn't keep him much longer ". Orlando looks at you " He's stupid for letting you go ".

Eight months later, you were at your house with Orlando, your new boyfriend of seven months. You were preparing yourself to go at The Two Tours premiere. You were wearing a tight black dress that Orlando bought you. You smile when you see howp retty you look. You make up a bit, not too much, your curl your hairs, you put black high heels that were matching your black dress. Only one thing left, you aply (l/c) lipstick. You smile and get out of the bathroom " Wow babe you're pretty " he says. You smile and kiss him. He take your hand and you walk to the car to drive to the premiere. You smile for cameras while Orlando hold your waist and look at the camera either. You enter the and sat at your place for the premiere. At the end of the movie, you come back at your house and smile " You were awesome in this movie, like always ". He smiles and kiss you. You kiss him back and soon enough, you were in your bedroom kissing roughly. You take out his shirt and throw it on the floor. He unzip your dress and put it next to his shirt. You were only in underware and he was in pants. You unbelt his pants and put down his boxer with his pants. He grin at you " Are we naughty tonight ? " " I think so " you say. He smiles and kiss you. You put a hand on his hard erection and he moan loudly. You grin and began to pump slowly. He throw is head back while moaning " Please don't tease " he says. You grin and went slower than before. He groan and you knew he was close. You put your head down and lick the tip. You tease him before taking him in your mouth. He was moaning louder and after few pumps, he came in your mouth. You swallow and lick your lips. Orlando was grinning and he push you on the bed. He unhook your bra and pull off your panties. He massage your left boob with his left hand which make you moan in pleasure. " You're in so much trouble " he says licking your belly. He went down and lick your center, tasting you " Hum.. so good " he says. You moan and throw your head back. You didn't want him to stop. It felt so good. He lick your clit and your moans became louder. He enters a finger in your as his left hand went on your left thigh. He add another finger and pump faster. You were close, you knew it " I'm close " you say. Orlando grin an say " I know ". Before you could come, he put out his fingers ad enters you without warning. He was huge. He trust in an out of you and you moan " You're so thigh " he says groaning. After few trust you came and he came two seconds later. You scream his name and he screams yours. He get out of you and lay down beside you " That dress was pretty on you, but without it, you're way prettier " he says kissing you.