Where You First Met / The Hobbit Cast #3 part 1 of 16

Note : This is a preference with Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, Lee Pace and Benedict Cumberbatch. There will be 16 parts, each one have a different title, but don't be scared, I'll write : part 2, part 3 and ect.. Have a good reading :)

ps: requests are open !!

Martin Freeman: You were in a coffee shop waiting for your coffee to be ready. You hear the door open and look to see a man. He was pretty. He walk to the girl and order " What's your name ? " she asks " Martin " he answers. She nods and write Martin on the cup. " (y/n) " you hear. You nod and take your coffee " Thanks " you say. " You're welcome " she tells you smiling. You felt Martin staring at you. You got out of the coffee shop and after few seconds of walking, you heard Martin's voice " You have a really pretty name you know ". You turn and smile " Thank you ". He smiles and say " Would you like to go on a date one day ? Maybe we can take a coffee and talk ? ". You nod " Yeah sure ". He smiles and give you his number. You give him yours and he says " I'll call you ". You nod while smiling and walk away.

Richard Armitage: You were preparing your things to make up Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield. You ear someone enters the room. You turn around and you give him a smile. He smiles and sit down on the chair. You arrange him and when you were done, he look at himself and smiles " You did a really pretty job ". You smile and thank him. He got out of the loge and you follow him after closing all your makeup stuff. You look at all the actors playing there roles and smile. After few minutes, Richard needed touches. You arrange him and he walk back to set. At the end, when he was dressed normally and out of makeup, he walk to you and says " I was wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me ? ". You look at Richard and say " Yes sure ! I would love to go on a date with you ". He smiles and says " How about tonight ? " " Yes sure " " I'll come and get you around seven ". You nod and he smiles walking out of the loge.

Luke Evans: You were walking in the streets of London when you burst inti someone. You fall on the ground, hurting your back really bad. " Oh my gosh I'm so sorry " you hear a masculine voice says. You look up and saw a men with green eyes and dark brown hairs. " I'm alright " you lie. He nods furiously " I should have check where I was walking ". He looks at you and says " Here to make myself forgive, how about a coffee ? ". You nod and smile " I would love too ". He nods and take out his phone " What's your name ? " " (y/n) (y/l/n) " you say. He asks you your number and after telling him he says " I'm Luke Evans ". You smile and enter his number on your phone " I'll call you soon ". You nod and before leaving, he looked at you and says " Still sorry ".

Orlando Bloom: You were your bestfriend Billy Boyd at the place where they were filming Lord Of The Rings : The Fellowship Of The Ring. Billy had already told you who was playing who. You looked at everyone and you could tell who was who. Billy was on a pause and he says " I'm gonna present you Olrando. You two are the same ! ". You smile and nod walking to Orlando with Billy. " Hey Orlando. Here's (y/n). You know the girl I was talking to you about ". Orlando smiles and you shake hands. After they finish filming, you and few other guys went to a bar. Elijah (Frodo), Billy (Pippin), Viggo (Aragorn), Sean (Boromir), Dominic (Merry) and Sean (Sam) went to the bar to search drink, leaving you alone with Orlando " I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me ? ". You nod " Yes sure ". He smiles and says " Since we have our number, I'll call you in the week and we can check what we can do ". You nod and smile, making Orlando smiles.

Aidan Turner: You and your older brother Dean were going to his best friend house. You were fianlly going to meet him ! He was always talking to you about Aidan. There is one thing he couldn't stop saying " You two would fit together ". As you arrive o Aidan's house, you got a bit nervous but you knew that it was going to be alright. You and Dean got out of the car and walk to Aidan's front door. Dean knock a d Aidan answers two seconds and half later " Dean ! Mate it's been a while ! ". They hug and Aidan looks at you " You must (y/n) ". You nod and Aidan smiles. In the evening, Aidan looked at you and says " I want to learn more about you. Maybe we can go on a date to get to know each other ". You nod and smile. Aidan smiles and few seconds after, Dean came back " Did I missed something ? " he asks " Not to much " you say. He smiles and sat between you an Aidan.

Dean O'Gorman: You were at the premiere of The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey with your uncle/father Martin Freeman. Martin raised you since your parents were never there for you. You were now 31 (let's say your parents had you at a young age and that you have 10 years of difference with Martin). You were standing next to him and Amanda on the red carpet, your cousins weren't there since they were too young. You smile for cameras and after a while, you saw the guy you were fangirling on. Dean O'Gorman. You let out a squeak and Martin look at you " When we?ll be in, I'll present you ". You smile and thank him. You three enter and Martin leeds you to Dean " Hey Dean ! " " Hey Martin ! " Dean answers. Martin smiles and says " Here's my daughter, (y/n) " " She's your daughter ? I've never saw her before ". Probably that he've already saw Joe and Grace. " Well she's my niece but I've raised her since forever with Amanda so...". Dean nods and says " Dean O'Gorman. It's a pleasure ". You felt yourself blush and you smile " It's a pleasure to meet you too ". He gives you one of his smiles that make you melt. For the movie, you sat beside Martin and Dean. For the entire movie, you felt Dean's stare on you. You couldn't help but blush every time. At the end of the movie, Dean take you to a place where the was no one and says " Would you like to go on a date someday ? ". You smile. Was he really asking you on a date with him ?! You nod and say " Yes sure I would love too ! ". Dean smiles and says " Good ! I'll call you to settle a date ". You smile and walk back to your father. " What dis he wanted ? " " I have a date ! ". Martin smiles and says " Congrats ". You smile and thanks him.

Lee Pace: " I'm patient. I can wait " Lee says as Thranduil. You smile as you watch him acting. You were playing his wife in a flashback and he didn't knew it. You prepared yourself for the scene and after a while, you saw Lee walking in as The Elven King. He smiles when he sees you " You are playing my wife don't you ? ". You nod and Lee smiles. You did the scene and you prepared yourself to kiss Lee. He bent down and kisses you. You kiss him back and break the kiss when the 'cut' was yelled. You walk back to your loge when everything was fine and as you walk you smile. You just kissed Lee Pace.

Benedict Cumberbatch: You sigh. Only staying half an hour and you were able to go and sleep in your bed. You were working at a coffee. When it was staying fifteen minutes to your shift, you saw a tall man entering the coffee. You were alone in the shop since it was night. There was no clients, only the man that enter " Hi. I'll take a black coffee two sugar please " he says. You nod and walk to the machine to prepare him his coffee " I've already saw you somewhere " you say while preparing the machine " Really possible, I'm an actor ". You turn around and say " You're Benedict Cumberbatch ! " " Yes, that's me ". You smile. Benedict was one of your favorite actor. And you were the same age, 31. " Would you like to take a coffee with me ? You seem pretty tierd and really nice ". You nod and prepare yourself a coffee. You sat with Benedict at a table and start to talk. After a while, Benedict look at the time and says " Oh shit. I've got to go, I need to sleep ". He take a napkin and write down something " Here's my number ". You sile and tear the napkin in half, taking the white part and writting your own " And here's mine ". He smiles, get up and gives you a kiss on the cheek " I'll call you ". You smile and he et out of the coffee shop.