Bard

You were proud to be Bard's wife. You were also proud to be mother of three wonderful children, your oldest Bain, your second Sigrid and your youngest Tilda.

You were half human half Elf but that, nobody knows. You were the cousin of Thranduil, who was taking you for a sister more than a cousin. When your father died, since your mother was killed by Orcs, your uncle raised you. Your father was Oropher's brother, Orepher. You mother was the daughter of Radagast. Her name was Ramasa. Since your mother was the daughter of a wizard, she learned magic, and because of that, you had powers.

You were pregnant of your forth children but you didn't told Bard and the children yet. Since it was the battle for Erebor, you decided to wait until telling your family. You were in the battle champ(verifier), fighting against Azog. Next to you was standing the Durin's prince Fíli and his younger brother, Kíli. In the sight of your eyes, you saw your nephew Legolas foghting Bolg. You were sure a bit scared but you knew he would be fine, he knew how to fight after all. After a while, you felt your sword cutting the Orc's head off. After killing Azog, you run to help Legolas. " Auntie! " you hear Legolas scream. You answer nothing and run to help him. The Durin's brothers were there to help you. After a while, you felt something hitting your head and you black out.

When you wake up, you were in a bed, your bed. You saw Bard on a chair, crying. You were a bit scared. Did he learned that you were pregnant because you miscarriage? You look at your husband and say a little " Bard ". He looks at you and say " My love, you're awake ". The tears stops rolling down his face and he says " Are you feeling alright? ". You nod. " Why you didn't told me that you were pregnant? You could have risk your life and our baby's life at the battle! ". You look at him and say " I'm sorry... I wanted to wait before telling you ". He sighs and says " That's fine... At least you're fine and the baby is fine either so it's okay ". You smile and say " Maybe you should tell the child to come so we can tell them the news ". He nods and smiles. He gets out and you hear him say " Bain, Sigrid, Tilda... Mom is awake ". You hear the three of them walking to your room. " Ma " Bain says. " Hello my love " you say at the same time as you smile and sit down " Mommy " Tilda says hugging you " Hello my little darling ". After a while of them wondering why you fought, Bard looks at you and gives you a smile, giving you the signal that it was time to tell them. " Ma and I have something to tell you " Bard says. They looks at you and Bard continues " Ma is pregnant ". Sigrid and Tilda smiles but not Bain. " You went to fight while bearing a baby?! You risk both of your lives! Ma what were you thinking?! ". You look at him and says " Bain, we're fine. The baby is fine I'm fine. Everything is alright my love ". He sight and nods. You smile and continue talking with your children and husband.

[Few months later]

You just gave birth to your fourth child, your second son, Brad. he was looking like Bard a lot. Bain, Sigrid and Tilda were happy to have a little brother. Hopefully, this child wasn't going to live in Lake-Town with a stupid master, but in Dale with a father that would be Lord.