Thorin

Kili let out a little laugh as he hide between you apron and dress. You and Thorin were adoptive parents of Fili and Kili since their father died at battle and since Dis was killed when Kili was one and half. Both of your nephews didn't really had memories of Dis since they were too young.

Kili and Fili were playing hide and seek. " Auntie have you seen Kili ? " Fili asks you in his little voice " No honey I haven't see him " you answer him baking bread for dinner. Fili sighs and run to find Kili. You saw Kili's little head popping out of your apron and he laughs. You smile and put your small hand on his little baby head. He puts his head back at its place when he heard Fili coming back " I can't find him auntie, what if something happen to him " he says close to cry and fear filling his voice. He hug your leg and feel something. He lift your apron to see his little brother smiling " Kili ! ". You smile and continue doing the bread. After an hour an half, the boys came running " I'm hungry auntie " they say at the same time. You look at them and rub your hands on your apron to put of the flour " What do you guys think about dinner ? Uncle Thorin will come home soon and he'll be hungry either ". They smile and you look at Fili and say " I need you to help me cut vegetables for lunch ". Fili nods an you put a chair so he could stand on it to be the same height as the pantry. You show him with your little knife and let him do after. You smile at how Fili concentrated, his tongue was out of of his mouth as he cut the vegetables. You look at Kili an say " You, you'll put the table " Kili smiles and nods. You put four plates on the pantry with four glass. " Bring one plate by one ok ? " Kili nods and you give him one plate. You wait for him to come back and did the same until there was no more plate. After a while you heard a sound of crash. You run to the kitchen to see Kili and plate pieces on the ground. Kili had tears in his eyes " I didn't mean it auntie I swear ! " he says crying. You look at him and dry his tears " Are you hurt ? " Kili make a no sign with his head and you sigh " Than that's fine honey if you aren't hurt that's ok, and for the plate I'm not mad baby, it was an accident ". He looks at you an hug you. You take him in your arms so he wouldn't walk in the plate pieces and when you arrived in the kitchen, you take out another plate " Here baby " he smiles and walk to put the plate on the table, while being careful to not walk in the broken glass. You saw that Fili was finish with the vegetables and you smiles. He help Kili with the glasses and you let them do their sandwiches. You did yours and your husband one and put all of the sandwiches in a big plate. You put the plate in the middle of the table and came back to the cooking room to take the broom and dustpan to pick up the broken plate. As you pick it up, you saw Thorin entering the house " Uncle Thorin ! " the boys screams. Thorin smiles and take his nephews in his arms " Hello nephews ". After you finish picking up the brojen glass you approach Thorin and he kiss you " Eww uncle that's disgusting ! " Fili says and Kili nods in agreemand. " You don't find it gross when I give you kisses " you tell him. He did a little grin and says " It's not the same ". You laugh and Thorin smiles and put the boys down so you could eat. " What do you want to drink boys ? " you asks your nephews " Ale ! " they screams. You smile and say " How about some milk or water ? " " I'll take milk ! " Kili says " If Kili takes milk than I'll take some either ! " Fili says crossing is arms over his chest. You smile and pour milk in two glass and ale in two glass. Kili and Fili smiles and take a sip of their milk. You sat beside Kili and Thorin sat beside Fili. You eat slowly, comparativly to the boys who were eating fast " Slow down boys you'll be sic " Thorin says in his low voice. You smile as the boy slow down. When they were finish, they both go play in their room. You look at Thorin " Are you going back to the forge this afternoon ? ". He nods and take a bite of his sandwich. You sigh. You could see Thorin was tierd when he came back from the forge. You take his hand in yours and smile. Your hand was way smiler than his, which he loves " You should take break, your tierd, I can see it ". He sighs " I can't, I'm one of the strongest dwarf in town with Dwalin, I can't leave the job for an afternoon ". You sigh and continue eating. When it was time for Thorin to leave again, you and the boys tell him good afternoon and he left for the forge. In the afternoon, you and the boys got dress and left for to go at the market to buy things for supper. You held Kili in your arms while Fili was aggriping on your dress, holding the basket " Hello (y/n) ! " you friend says. You smile as Kili and Fili hid themselves. You laugh with your friend as you put an hand over Kili's head. He put his face depper in your neck and tickle you with his black curls. After you finish talking with your friend, Kili and Fili took back ther position and you walk to the market. You buy the vegetables you need and the spices you need and you also buy vanilla essence to put in a cake you wanted to do with the boys for dessert. When you arrived at home, you started the cake with the boys " Okay, Kili, go search the flour please ". He nods and bring back the flour to you. You had some in a bow and mix it with the sugar. In another bowl, you mix the eggs and vanilla essence. You had the dry mixture in the egg and vanilla and tells Fili to had milk to make a dough. You tell Kili to mix slowly. When it was over, you put it in the oven and wait for it to be ready, which would be ready when Thorin came back.

Two hours later, Thorin came back and smell cake " Hum you did your super-cake ? " he says smiling. You nod and bring a finger to your mouth " The boys are sleeping, they're taking their nap ". He nods and kiss you. You broke the kiss and take out the cake of the oven. You put it on the oantry and bake the icing. Thorin help you and it ended up with a floor fight. You laugh as you finish the icing, covered in flour. You put the icing on the cake and look at the time. It stays half an hour before the boys wake up. You and Thorin went in the bath and after putting on clean clothes, you take yours and Thorin's clothes and wash them. You heard little feet walking and you knew it was the boys " Uncle ! Auntie ! " they scream. You smle as you saw Thorin picking them up walking to where you were " What time is it now ? " you asks your husband as you dry your hands on your apron " 4:30 " Thorin tells you. You nod and take the basket of wet clothe to hang them outside. When you finish, you serve the beef stew you made with Thorin in four bowls and sat down giving a milk glass to the bows and a ale one to you and Thorin. " That's really good auntie " Kili says " Well I'm not the only one who did it " you say smiling. Kili and Fili smiles and say " Well it's really good uncle " Fili add. You smiles and continue eating. When everyone was finish with stew you look at the boys and say " Who wants cake ? ". They all raised their hands and you smile at how childlish is Thorin when the boys are around. You laugh and cut four parts of the cake, serving it into four plate that you put in front of the boys and you. You look at Thorin and say " The boys help me doing it ". Thorin smiles and taste " Hum boys, you are great cooks, like your aunt ! ". They smile and eat the cake. After the end of the supper, you played a bit with the boys and at eight, you put them to sleep. You and Thorin were alone in your room talking while snuggling. You kept something that you didn't tell Thorin " Thorin, I have something to tell you " " What is it love ? " " I'm pregnant of five months ". He smiles and kiss you " That's amazing love ! ". You smile. You were actualy scared of how he could react.

Four months later, you give birth to twin Thrain and Dis.