Bain Request

amazingjohnnie requested: Please can you do Bain again (sorry, I absolutely love him) and you could write something like telling their parents that the girl is pregnant. Or that bain proposes to reader/ the girl. 😀

NOTE: I'll do them both but on separated imagines :)

You were Bain's soon to be wife. Your parents didn't wanted you to have sex before marriage... It didn't ended up this way. One night, when your parents and siblings were out, Bain came at your house cuddling to have warm and it ended up in your bed, naked and moaning. Here we are now, five months later. You just learned that you were five months pregnant. You weren't showing yet, but you knew that at the wedding you would. Your parents were still out for few days, they were searching food for you and your brothers and sister. Instead of staying at home with your siblings, you were at Bard's. " Da... Can (y/n) and I talk to you? " Bain nervously asks his dad " Yes sure " Bard says letting go of the knife he was holding to cut vegetables. He sat down at the table with you and his son and Bain started " You know we'll marry in few weeks... " " Yes, how can a dad forget that his 22 years old son will marry soon "Bard says smiling. Bain makes a nervous smiles and says " Well, in few months we'll be hum... parents ". Bard looks at you " You're pregnant? ". You nod, putting your head down. You were sure he was going to scream on you. " That's amazing! I'll be a grand da! That's wonderful, congratulation " Bard says. You look up at him and says " You aren't mad? " " Why would I be? " " Because we had sex before marriage " " Yes and? It's your life, you both should do what you want. It's you who lives this life, we can't choose it for you ". You smile and you three talk on how you could tell it to Sigrid and Tilda. When you told Bain's sister that they would be aunties, they were jumping of joy, especially Sigrid. She couldn't believe it. That night you fell asleep with a smile of your face.

" You're what?! " your mother asks angry " I'm pregnant ma " you say. She makes a little laugh " My daughter would not have sex before marriage... You know why? Because I raised her well! But it seems like you want to disobey to your parents... You'll have to pay for this " she says angrily. You were scared as she approach you. Bain puts himself in front of you and receive the slap your mother was reserving for you, or your baby, you didn't knew " You din't touch her understood " he says " Move you little shit. I have the right to raise a hand on my daughter if I want ". Your father was on shock but he soon wakes himself up when he saw your mother trying to slap you " Kala! Leave her alone! " " You hear what you say there Charlie? Did you understood what your daughter said? She's pregnant before being married! " " What is done is done Kala " he takes her away from you and says " Your mother is in shock right now. I respect you even if you had sex before marriage. I don't want to throw you out but maybe that for couple of weeks, the tine that your mom realize what she just learn, you should go live with Bain at his house. Do you think you dad will mind? " " No. He won't mind. She'll stay with us till it's necessary ". Your father nods and help you taking clothes. When everything was packed, he takes you in his arms and says " I love you (y/n), take good care of you " " I love you too da. Take care of ma " " I will. I'll try to make her accept it ". You nod and walk away with Bain.

Do you want a part 2???