Haldir Request

DDJW_Tchai requested: Can you make another one where it's a love triangle in between Haldir, reader and Legolas?

You were an Elf from Mirkwood, you've grown up with Legolas. One day, you were in Lothórien with your best friend when you saw a pretty Elf. He had blond hairs like you and Legolas. " Hello, I'm Haldir, you are? " " I'm Legolas, and this is my friend (y/n) ". Haldir looks at you and smile, which makes you blush.

The more you got to know Haldir, the more you fell in love with him. What you didn't know was that he was in love with you too. Few months later, you and Haldir were in Mirkwood walking in the woods. After a while, Haldir looks at you and says " I love you ". You look at him and saw that he was meaning the truth. " I love you too " you answer. He smiles and kisses you. Few days later, Legolas brings you in the woods to talked to you " I need to tell you something ". You look at him and say " Go on ". You smile and he says " I love you, since we're childs ". Your heart broke inside. Legolas looks at you and says " It's Haldir isn't, the one that your heart belongs too " " I'm so sorry " you answer. He nods and says " I understand, it's ok ". You smile and hug him. He hugs you back and you continue to talk.

It was the Battle. Aragorn welcomed Haldir and now they were fighting. At the end of the Battle, you saw Haldir nowhere. " Where is he? " you asks Aragorn. He looks at you and you saw sadness in his eyes " He's dead, he died in battle ". You gasp " No. You are lying! Please tell me it's not true ". When Legolas hear you scream and crying he rushes to you and takes you in his arms. He hugs you and you hug him tight, not wanting to let him go. After a while, you both were alone. You look at Legolas and says " Thank you for always being there for me. We both know that Elves can only love once. I thought I found my half but I was wrong ". Legolas looks at you and you continue " I think that he's standing in front of me ". He was surprise but calm himself when you kiss him. There was once a triangle love between you, Haldir and Legolas but now you knew there was only you and Legolas, even if you would never forget Haldir.

NOTE: I hope that's what you wanted! I cried while writing this because it reminds me of something I lived this morning (if you want to learn more than just tell me and I'll tell you). I changed it a bit and I hope that you won't mind!! I add the Battle thing because if I didn't it was going to be too short!