CHAPTER FOUR

"Uhm I was uh-" I didn't know what to say. Snape's gaze was so intense.

"She was lost professor. Couldn't find her way to the classroom so I helped her." Blaise said. Everyone was looking at us right now.

"Well.. that's a pity.." Snape said walking to the front of the classroom. "5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for being too stupid for not knowing where your class is."

You looked at Blaise in disbelieve.

"And 5 points awarded to Slytherin for helping a student getting to my important class." Snape finished.

Some Slytherins started laughing, including Draco who was sitting in front of you.

"You can't take points away from her because she doesn't know the way. This is her first day!" Ron said.

"Yeah, everyone is getting lost on their first day. This is nonsense!" Harry spoke.

"Better shut your mouth or I'll take away more points from your house." Snape hissed.

You sighed leaning back in your chair.

"This is fucking bullshit." You whispered to Blaise, who nod.

"Excuse me miss Y/L/N, what did you just say?" Again Snape's intense gaze was on me.

"Nothing." You said plainly.

"Actually she said that this is fucking bullshit." Draco spoke. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, in that case.. detention for you miss Y/L/N. After dinner." Snape said. "Now I'd like to finally continue with my lesson."

"What the fuck was that for Draco?" Blaise said kicking his chair. He turned around.

"Just wanted to have a little fun Blaise, maybe you should have some fun too. You're getting boring." Draco snapped.

"Don't talk to him like that." You said, your eyes narrowing at Draco.

"Whatever." He scoffs, turning back to his book.

Why is he acting so weird?

After a long, boring explanation about a weird potion class finally ended.

"What class do you have now?" Blaise asked.

"I have a free period. I need it after this class." You laughed.

Blaise chuckled. "See you later then!" "See you later!" You smiled and waved to Blaise.

You feel a shoulder hitting your back.

"Watch where you're standing." Draco hissed.

Before he could walk away you grabbed his wrist.

"What the fuck do you think you're-"

"Shut up." You interrupted him pulling him into an empty classroom.

"What is this?" Draco shouted.

I let go of his wrist and sigh.

"Can you please tell me what's going on with you?" You asked staring in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Don't know what you're talking about." Draco said.

"Then why are you being such an idiot to me?"

"I'm not an idiot." He hissed.

"Draco you're so exhausting." You sighed sitting in front of him on a table.

"We have been friends since we were born! What changed for you that you have to act like this?" You asked.

"You know what changed Y/N?" He stood up, walking towards you. He was now a few inches away from you, staring right into your eyes.

"You being friends with mudbloods and not respecting your blood status." He scoffs. "That's what's wrong." He looked angry at me.

"So me having to respect my blood status is more important to you than our friendship?" You said, staring back at him.

Draco sighed, taking a few steps back.

For one moment it looked like he was trying to find the words to say but couldn't find the right ones.

"I have to go to class." He said plainly. "See you." He walked out of the door, leaving you behind with a lot of questions in your head.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"I can't believe Snape gave you detention." Harry said.

You sat down at the Gryffindor table, ready for dinner.

"Me neither, and why did Malfoy snitch on you? I thought you guys were friends." Ron said.

"Y/N, are you alright?"

You slip out of your thoughts now looking at Hermione, Ron and Harry. All three of them looking worried.

"Yeah.. just thinking about something.." you sighed.

Even tho you always were strong and not wanting to show your emotions you were feeling weird right now. Feeling empty, like something is missing. You know this was about Draco but you didn't want to tell Hermione, Harry and Ron. You were good friends with them already but you also knew that all three of them absolutely hated Draco. Also you didn't like bothering people with your problems.

"Sure everything is good?" Harry looked at you, still worried.

"Yeah I'm fine Harry. Nothing to worry about." You said fake smiling.

You stood up.

"I have to go to Snape's office. See you in the common room tonight." You said.

"Good luck Y/N. Don't let Snape get to you or you'll get more detention." Ron laughed.

You smiled at the three of them before walking out of the great hall, ready for your detention with Snape.