CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

After breakfast you headed to the library.

"Wait for me Y/N!" Draco ran up to you.

As you entered the library you saw Cedric already waiting for you at the table.

"I didn't know he was coming." Cedric said, pointing his head to Draco. "Trust me Diggory, if I knew you would be here I wouldn't come either." Draco said which causes Cedric to roll his eyes.

"Well, you can still leave." Cedric said as you and Draco sat down. "Maybe it's better if you leave." Draco said. They started arguing about who should leave.

You rolled your eyes. "Can you just shut up for a second please." You said, causing them to stop talking immediately.

"Draco, Cedric is here because he also has to fight a dragon. He helped me to find out what we have to do for the task." You said. "And Cedric, Draco knows a lot about dragons so that's why I brought him. I think he'll be very helpful." You said. You saw a proud smile on Draco's face. "Alright then." Cedric rolled his eyes and opened a book.

"So, what are the most common dragons?" You asked.

Cedric looked at you. The moment of last night came back. A smile appeared on your face as Cedric winked at you.

Draco cleared his throat loudly. "You have a lot of dragons actually but the most common dragons are a Swedish Short-Snout, a Chinese Fireball, a Romanian Longhorn, a Common Welsh Green and one of the most dangerous ones: a Hungarian Horntail." Draco said.

"That must be the five dragons they will use for the first task then." You said. Cedric nod his head.

"But do we really have to fight them? That would be crazy right?" Cedric asked.

"Are you dumb, Diggory? Of course you have to fight them. What did you think? That you only have to dance with them or something?" Draco scoffed.

You kicked him under the table and heard him mumbling a soft "sorry."

"Here it says that whatever happens, dragons will always protect their eggs at all costs." Cedric said, reading out of a book. "Their eggs are the most precious thing they own." He said.

"So you think we'll have to steal their eggs from them?" You asked.

"Yeah, maybe." Cedric said. "That's crazy." You said, leaning back in your chair.

"How can we prepair for that?" You asked.

"I don't know really." Cedric sighed.

"Hey Y/N, thought I heard you talking." Blaise walked around the corner. "Malfoy, what are you doing here? I thought you-"

"Shut up, Zabini." Draco hissed.

"Someone's moody today." Blaise said, rolling his eyes. You started laughing.

"Malfoy, can you come with me? I need to show you something." Blaise said, now standing next to Draco.

"I'm not leaving before Diggory does." He said. Blaise rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Draco, you should go with him. I was planning on going back to my dorm anyways." You said.

"Fine." He stood up. "If you need more help you know where to find me." Draco said. You nod your head, giving him a smile. "Thank you."

Draco gave Cedric another look full of disgust before he walked away with Blaise.

"I can't believe you're friends with him." Cedric sighed. You ignored him and stood up.