CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

As Cedric was standing in the arena you heard a lot of cheering. Did that mean it was going well?

"I hate it that we can't see how the other ones are doing." You said, sitting next to Harry.

"He will be fine, Y/N." Harry said.

You wanted to say something but you were interrupted by a big roar. The whole arena went silent.

"What was that?" You stood up feeling panic going through your body. As you heard loud cheering again you let go of a breath you didn't know you were holding in.

After a couple of seconds Cedric walked in, the golden egg under his right arm. His left hand was against his head. Blood was running down all over his face.

"Oh my- are you okay?!" You rushed to him.

"Ask him later my dear, we have to take care of him. You should focus on the task for now. Mr. Diggory will be fine." Madam Pomfrey stood between the two of you. You nod your head slightly as she walked away with Cedric.

You walked back to Harry, now being more scared for the dragon as you saw what happened with Cedric.

"Fleur just got in the arena." Harry said.

"I don't think I'm able to do this." You whispered. Harry pulled you into a hug. His arms were wrapped around you tightly.

"Y/N, I know I've said it a lot of times already but you got this. Just believe in yourself." Harry whispered in your ear. You nod your head, another sigh leaving your mouth.

Fleur came back in the tent also with the egg under her arm. Her skirt was a bit burned but that was it.

"Almost my turn." You said as you saw Krum entering the arena. Everyone was cheering his name.

"Miss Y/L/N?" You turned around seeing madam Pomfrey smiling at you.

"Everything is okay with Mr. Diggory. He got hit by the dragon which caused the bleeding. All the blood is gone now, it will only leave a scar." She said.

"Thank you for telling me." You gave her a smile.

"You can see him again after you finished the task. You have to keep your focus right now." Madam Pomfrey said. You nod your head. "Good luck, dear." She gave you another smile and walked back to Cedric.

As you turned around you saw Krum entering the tent. He had the golden egg under his arm but he didn't look happy with it.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Your turn Y/N." Harry said.

As you stood up you felt your knees being weak. Your hands were shaking as you walked to the entrance of the arena. You took a deep breath.

"You got this, Y/N." You kept telling yourself this until you reached the arena.

You walked in it, seeing the stands with all the students, cheering for you. You heard your name being called many times which caused a smile on your face.

You looked around the arena and noticed the golden egg laying in the middle of it. It was surrounded by real dragon eggs.

You took small steps towards it, your dragon nowhere to be seen. But before you took another step you heard a loud roar.

Your eyes grew wide as you rushed to a rock. You sat behind it breathing heavily.

"I guess she found her dragon." You heard Mr. Crouch saying. "No shit." You mumbled.

As the dragon walked around, breathing fire everywhere you were still hiding behind the rock. Everything felt so intense.

You looked up thinking about what you're going to do. Your eyes met Draco's who was looking at you carefully. He was screaming something but you couldn't hear it.